Chapter 26 : I Miss You

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I woke up to the sound of the front door closed and I guessed it was Amy the one leaving for work. I stretched my legs and make bed. Then, I went to the kitchen. I found delicious food and the hot tea. I also did realised that there was a key and that key is Amy's car key! She can't go to work without them! I ran out of the house and try to chased Amy. As I opened the door and turned to my right, I saw Jiyong and Amy. I ran to her and she was almost going to the lift! "Amy wait!!!" I shouted so that she would stop and look at me.
She take a step back from the lift and look at me shockingly. "What is it?" She asked curiously. "Your car key." I answered her as I hand her the car key. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" She said hugging me tightly.
I hugged her back and felt relieved that I get to pass her the car keys. "By the way, how do you know this is my car key?" She asked as we broke apart. "I don't know. I just remember it." I said. "Touch more things in the house then." She said teasing me. We giggled for a while and Amy left for work. "Anneyeong Rora!" Jiyong greetd me with a big smile. "Anneyeong!" I greeted him back. "I was about to meet you when Amy said to me that you were sleeping." He told me. "But now I'm awake." I told him. "Come on in." I said leading him to the apartment.
After we went in, I closed the door and told Jiyong to sit on the sofa. I went to the kitchen and make hot tea for him. "I'm going to take a shower." I told him as I gave him the tea.
I quickly took a shower and I wore a black singlet, long black pants and a pink jacket. I went to my bedroom to take my comb. As I was combing my hair, Jiyong came in the room with the hot tea I made. He walked over to where I am and stand behind me, drinking the tea. "You look beautiful." He compliment me and drank a sip of the tea. "Kamsahaminda." I said shyly. "Taeyang told me that today you guys are going to be very busy with work." I told him. "Ya, he's right." He agreed with me amd continue drinking the tea. "Aren't you going to work?" I asked him. "I have two more free hours before I start working." He said. "Oh.." I said and finish combing my hair. "Wait. Hold this." He said, telling me to hold the cup of tea. "OK." I said, holding the cup for him.
He then, put my hair to one side. "There. Perfect." He said.
I just smile and go to the kitchen and eat my breakfast. Then we decided to walk around the park. We did chat about how Taeyang behaves when he is around with Bigbang members and other artists and also about the concert to Japan. I also did laughed at his hilarious jokes too and by then, we spent nearly an hour. "Jiyong, it's nearly an hour and I think you should go to work." I said. "Oh..Ya. You're right. Hope to see you again." He said. "Then come more often to my place to hang out." I said, giving him a smile. "I will. Bye." He said, waving me goodbye.
I waved him back and went back to the apartment. After I went in the apartment, I decided to continue reading my diary book. I take a deep breath and start reading it. After reading it, I remembered the bad and good memories and remembered how much I hate about Lora. I kept my two diary books in a safe place. I went to the sofa and sat down doing nothing. I kept touching the heart locket that Taeyang gave me. Then, I remembered that this locket can be opened. I opened it and saw a picture of Taeyang. I kept looking at it and kept smiling. Suddenly, my phone rang. I look at the phone and it was Taeyang. "Anneyeong!" I said happily. "Anneyeong Rora. How are you today?" He said. "I'm fine. By the way, Jiyong came to see me just now." I told him. "Oh. Why?" He asked. "I don't know. Maybe you can ask." I answered. "I'll ask later." He said. "So are you coming over later?" I asked. "I'm sorry I can't but I promise I'll come back soon. OK?" He said. "Ok, see you soon." I said. "Bye." He replied. "Bye." I replied back.
I hang up the phone and look at the clock. It was 12 noon and I was very bored. I decided to listen songs from my phone. There was Bigbang, 2NE1 and many more. There are some of 2NE1 songs that connected to me such as 'Lonely'. I want to text, call or meet Taeyang again but by doing that, he's not gonna concentrate on his work and I'll disturb him. I walk around the apartment since I'm bored. I went in Amy's room and there was many magazines on her bed and posters at the wall. Then, I saw a notebook. I took it and read it. There were many lists of my things that were broken by me. I try to recall and relate it to my memories and it was right. I decided to go out amd buy the stuffs that were broken. I cancelled some of the stuffs as I think it is not gonna be useful. Mostly, I went to a shop where it sells globes that Taeyang frequently buy it for me. I bought the globes that are similar to Taeyang bought for me. As I walk around the mall, I saw a big poster showing dates that the programme will be held on. Then, I realised one of the dates were today tonight and today is Amy's birthday! I decided to buy her gifts and a cake. I went to a cake shop to buy a strawberry cake for her since it is her favourite then I went to clothes shop. I bought for her a black jacket that suits her and a black jacket. After that, I wrap them up in a nice box with a ribbon on top. After shopping the whole day, I decided to take a taxi home since I'm carrying a lot of stuffs. After reaching home, I put the presents on the sofa and put the cake on the table since Amy is going to be home soon! I put the cake on top of the table and cook food. I cook spegetti and pour two glasses of orange juice. After that, I put the food and the drinks on top of the table where the cake is. Then, I light up the candles and placed it on top of the cake. Suddenly, I heard the front door is going to be open. I hid behind the sofa silently.

♥Hey guys! I have updated a new chapter so I hope you guys like it,comment it and and vote it! I have finished my exams so I'm back to write as many chapters I can! :-D ♥