Chapter 4 : The Party

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
Today is the day that I will celebrate my birthday. I could not believe time has gone by fast.

Thinking of my birthday party, I remembered to fetch Rora. I felt excited to meet her again.

Taking a glance at the clock, I still have time to shop for proper clothes for the party. I want Rora to tag along as she is good in choosing clothes that I am stuck with. For example, black formal clothes or white formal clothes.

Rora's Pov
------------------
"Gosh! Which dress should I wear this evening?!" I said frustratingly while browsing through my closet.

After trying to search for a perfect dress, I gave up and sat on my bed sighing tiredly.

"You know what. I'll just shop for a new dress." I made up my mind and fetch my purse.

Before leaving my room, my phone started to ring. I take a glance at it and a smile spread on my face. I answer it without hesitating.

Me : Anneyeong Taeyang!
Taeyang : Anneyeong Rora! Can you open the door.
Me : Why would I do that?
Taeyang : Just do it.

I went to the front door and unlock it. There, I saw him standing before me with those charming eyes.

I felt that my heart is racing madly the more I look at him.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
"I thought you would never open and leave me outside." I said.
"You know I wouldn't do that." She replied.

Then, she breaks the eye contact and ask a question, "So why did you come here for?"
"I want you to follow me for shopping." I answered.
"Perfect timing. I want to go out shopping too." She exclaimed.
"You're cute." I said while pinching her cheeks lightly.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
We went to a few shops and Taeyang mostly pick out a black suit which suits him nicely.

After he is done with shopping, he insisted to buy a dress for me even though I told him not to for many times.

Anyways, I decided to follow his orders as he cannot stop bugging me.

I chose a lacy dress yet a little formal and the colour of it has a mixture of white and black.

After we shop for the things we need, we head back to my apartment.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
"Can you give me a reason why you're dressing up in my house?" She asked.
"There are two reasons why. First, it's going to be a tiring journey for me to go back to my house and come again to fetch you. Secondly, I need your help to do my hair." I explained and guve her my big smile.
"Hmm... Alright.", She said while playfulky messing up my blond hair.
"Hey stop it,kiddo!" I teased her.
"Yah! I'm not a kid!" She protested.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
After dressing myself up beautifully, I went to do Taeyang's hairstyle.

Before we leave for the party, I left a small note saying that I will be home late.

"You look beautiful Rora." He complimented.
"Thanks!" I blushed.

After arriving at his house, we saw many people have gathered. He instructed me to follow him as he wanted to introduce me ti the Bigbang members.

"Are you guys a couple?" Seungri said out of the blue.
"No,we're not. We are just friends." Taeyang corrected him.

Hearing those words pain me but I just smile politely, pretending that nothing bad happe.

♥So hows the story? Please do comment,vote! :-) ♥