Chapter 25 : Suspicious Started

Rora's Pov
-----------------
"But I think the good thing is that I'm starting to like him." I said looking at Taeyang who is sleeping peacefully. Amy look at me and said, "Sooner you're gonna fall in love with him." "Isn't that too fast?" I asked. "No, cause you have been in love with for many years before you have your memory lost." She answered me with a smile.
Amy went to the kitchen to eat more food. I look at the clock and it was 7.35 p.m. I want to wake him up but he seems really tired. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, change my right hand cast and went to the kitchen to cook food for dinner. "What are you doing?" Amy asked. "Grabbing some food to cook for dinner." I answered her. "No no no no. Your hand is still on cast and I want you to rest your arms for now." She said taking the food from my hands.
"Fine. I'll just sit at the sofa." I said. "By the way, I told your manager that you had an accident and broke your right arm and he said that you need not need to come to work untill your hand is not in cast anymore." She explained to me. "Oh." I said, feeling a little bit confused. "You don't know what I'm talking about right?" Amy said while cooking. "Uh....A little." I told her and went to the living-room again.
Since I had nothing to do, I just keep looking at Taeyang silently. Suddenly, his phone rang. I can see that he is waking up to the sound of it. He sit upstraight slowly and take his phone out of his pocket. "Who is this?" He asked while rubbing his eye. "Oh. OK. Bye." He said and hung up the phone.
He gave out a big yawn and he look at me. "What time is it?" He asked. "8 p.m." I answered him. "Oh." He said leaning on the sofa. "Taeyang, who is that on the phone?" I asked. "It's Jiyong. He said I must come to the studio tomorrow." He replied. "Oh." I said trying not to put a sad face. "Dinner is ready!" Amy said loudly.
Me and Taeyang walk to the kitchen and sat on the chair and eat. After we ate, Taeyang told me that he must go now. "Will you be coming back soon?" I asked. "Of course I will. Goodnight." He said and hug me. "Goodnight." I told him before closing the door.
Then, I went to the huge window and look outside. I saw Taeyang's car drove away. I knew that once he left, he's going to be very busy. I do know that he can't be with me all the time. After all, he's a celebrity and a singer. Then, Amy came standing beside me. "Miss him already." Amy said, looking outside the window too. "Ya." I said, willing him to come back again. "Well, let's go to bed." Amy told me and she went to her bedroom. "Goodnight." I said whispering.
I went to my bedroom and decided to read my second diary. I sat on the bed and start reading it. As I was reading it, I'm starting to remember how crazy I was without Taeyang and it hurts a lot. I stop reading it as my headache is coming back. I quickly go to the kitchen and search my medicine. I poured a glass of water and ate the pills. I felt much more calmer now. I washed the glass and went to bed.

Amy's Pov
-----------------
I woke up at 7.30 a.m. and decided to go work early to prepare the show. I make my bed, take a shower and wear casual clothes. I make toast and coffee for Rora and me. I left a small note for her and left the place. Before I could go in the lift, I was startled to see Jiyong. "Anneyeong!" I said excitedly. "Anneyeong Amy. Where's Rora?" He asked concernly. "She's still sleeping. Why do you ask?" I said curiously. "Uh...Just want to check her out." He said almost stammering. "You can come by later in the afternoon cause I think that's the time that Rora will wake up for now." I told him. "Oh OK." He told me. "Aren't you going to work?" I asked. "I still have two more free hours before I start work." He said giving me a smile. "OK...Bye." I said quickly as I realised that I'm going to be late.

♥Do comment N vote! ^-^♥