Chapter 51 : The Surgery

Amy's Pov
-----------------
"Did you sleep well?" TOP interrupted me and my thoughts.
I turned around to face him and answer him. "Not really." I confessed. "What's bothering you?" TOP asked as he massaged my shoulder gently. "My best friend, Rora. I'm very worried for her." I answered him. "Don't worry too much. She's going to be fine." He said, trying to comfort me. "I know but Rora is important to me. She's like a sister to me." I explained. "This is the first time that she has a surgery" I added and let out a sigh.
I shut my eyes and took a few deep breaths. TOP hugged me as he wanted to make me feel more relax and calm and it did helped me. "Everything's going to be fine. Trust me. Don't worry too much. Ok?" He told me and I listened to him. "Ok." I said and he planted a kiss on my cheek. "Let's go have some breakfast before we visit Rora. Is that fine with you?" He asked. "Yup. Sure. I'll go shower first." I told him and went to the bathroom.
After that, we went to a nearby food court and have our breakfast there. "Shall we buy some food for Rora?" I questioned him as I was unsure. "Amy, don't buy this for her. It's unhealthy and you know that it's not the right time for her to eat this." He said, disagreeing the food I chose for Rora. "Hmm...Fine." I said. "Let's go now." I said as I was impatient to see Rora.
When we have arrived at the hospital, we took an elevator and reach at the level that she is at. "Rora?" I called her name and pop my head into the room.
I was a little confused as I could not find her. "Where is she?" TOP asked when he noticed that Rora is gone. "I think she's in the toilet?" I said unsurely. "I don't think that her surgery starts now." I said confidently and check my watch. "Let's just sit here and wait for her." He suggested and I agreed with him.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
When I returned back to my room, I was happy and glad to see Amy coming back visiting me. Both of us gave each other a hug and greeted too. "How's your first night sleeping on the hospital bed?" She asked curiously and smile. "I hate it. It's not comfortable at all." I said, wanting desperately to have the bed back at home. "Hehe. Well, you can't do anything that much though. Besides, it's a hospital. Anyways, where's Jiyong?" She questioned me. "He had to go back to work." I answered her. "Did he stay with you?" She asked. "All night." I answered. "Did Taeyang come to visit you?" TOP asked. "Nope but soon." I replied.
Then, Taeyang went in the room and it made me feel happy to see him too. "How are you?" He asked as he approached to me. "I'm fine." I said while we gave each other a hug.
Afterwards, there was an awkward silence which made the atmosphere tense. Then, TOP broke the silence. "Amy, I want to talk to you. Can we go outside for a while?" He said, suggesting to leave me amd Taeyang alone in the room. "Yeah, sure. Be back later Rora." She said and left me with Taeyang.
I smile to see them being together and chuckle. "I bought these for you." Taeyang said as he passed me a pink rose.
I look at it with an amazement expression and took it. "Thank you. It's lovely." I thanked him. "I didn't buy for you a whole bunch because you don't like it so I hope it's enough ti make you happy." He explained. "You still remember what I don't like and what I like." I said, feeling happy that he remembered. "I'm your best friend. Of course I know." He said and gave me a smile. "Rora, can I ask you something?" He said, seeking for my permission first. "Sure." I said. "You do know that I still love you right?" He said, making sure that I am aware of it. "I know and I'm sorry if I hurt you in the past by leaving you and forcing you to follow my advice." I said. "Rora, it's not your fault at all. Don't blame it on yourself. I'm the one who is to blame for. I chose to love you back when I knew that I could choose not to. I'm sorry if I made you terribly hurt." He explained. "Please get well soon Rora. I don't want to see you like this." He said, holding my hand. "I will." I hold his hand back.
Before we could talk furthermore, a nurse came in. We were startled for a while and we stare at the nurse blankly. "Miss Rora, it's time for your surgery. Shall we go now?" She asked. "Yes." I said and nod my head. "I'll wait for you." He reminded me.
I let go of his hand and take a last look at him. "Be strong, ok?" He said, giving me confidence. "Ok." I said and he planted a sudden kiss on my forehead.
Instead of feeling anger and uncomfortable when he does that, I felt calmer and ready to go for the surgery. However, I know that Taeyang knows that I love him just a friend. When I have arrived at the surgery room, I lay down on the bed and one of them gave me an injection. Sooner, I will be feeling dizzy and fall into a deep sleep and it did work. I took a last look around the room before I close my eyes.

♡Hey guys!!! SO sry that I updated very late N for making U guys wait. To be honest, I really dun like making you guys wait for this chapter but juz want to let U no that this story is gg to end soon. Which is I hv to update 2 more LAST chapter!! I know. I know. Some of U may feel unhappy about it N some of U may feel happy about it. Anyways, thank U for reading this chapter I really appreciate it N plz do vote, comment N follow! OH!!! Do check out my new horror story! I'll be updating soon 2! ^-^♡