Chapter 45 : Maybe...

Jiyong's Pov
------------------
I was shock to see her furnitures was covered with white sheets. Me and Taeyang walk into the house and explore around for clues. I decided to go into Rora's bedroom as I have a strong feeling that I can find clues. I went in and found a letter and a box placed on her bed. I took the letter and started to read it.

By the time you read this letter, I'm not in the house anymore. The reason why the furnitures in this house was covered with white sheets, is because me and Amy are going somewhere else for a month. I'm doing this because I can't take the pain anymore and I need some time alone. I'm sorry for not informing you earlier and I'm sorry for not telling you my past relationship with Taeyang. I hope you can forgive me Jiyong. I love you and I'm already missing you.
-Rora

After reading the letter, I felt sad that she is not going to be around for a month and I will not know about her whereabouts. Then, I open the box and found pictures of me and her. Each picture, she wrote her good memories shared with me. I felt lightened up by reading what she wrote. Suddenly, my eyes are starting to fill up with tears. I took the letter along with the box and went outside. "Did you find any clues?" He asked me.
I handed the letter to him and he started to read it. After a minute, he returned me the letter back. "What's in that box you're holding?" He asked me as he was curious. "Memories." I answered him. "Let's go to the airport. Maybe we could find her there." He suggested. "Let's go then." I told him and went into my car.
I drove as quickly as possible to reach the airport. I need to reach there before she goes. I want to see her before she leaves. Who knows whether this will be my last meeting with her. Right now, I just want to reach there fast and search for Rora. After 2 hours of driving, we finally reach there. We wore our disguises and rush to go inside the airport. We decided to split up so that it will be a fast search. After searching for 30 minutes, I decided to sit down on the nearest chair. I pant heavily and decided to take a rest. "I cannot believe that she left me just like that. Now, I'm left alone. All my future plans with her are destroyed. I need to find her no matter what. I'm not giving up." I thought.
Suddenly, I heard someone crying. I look to my left and saw a lady crying. Then, I saw those familiar pair of eyes. Rora! It is really her! I found her!

Rora's Pov
----------------
I kept crying silently and could not believe that I am doing this. Also, this is my first time doing this. Suddenly, someone grab my hand and I was shock and frightened. "Rora." I heard a familiar voice and look at that person. "Jiyong." I said while looking at him in disbelief. "How could you do this to me?" He said hurtly. "I'm sorry Jiyong. I can't stand it anymore. Furthermore, I don't think you'll trust me again." I said while trying to remove my hand from his. "I'm not letting you go. You know that." He told me and hold my hand tightly.
I kept trying to remove my hand from his for several times but my hand was never freed from his. After some time, I was getting annoyed. "Jiyong let go!" I said firmly and he let go of my hand.
I get off from my seat and turn away from him. "So this is what you chose." He said softly. "I don't have a choice." I told him. "You can choose to cancel your flight." He argued. "I'm sorry. I gotta go." I argued him back and grab my handbag and my luggage. "Then promise me one thing." He said while grabbing my arm to stop me from walking. "Promise me that you'll come back after that one month." He said and his eyes are teary. "I can't promise you anything." I told him and pull my arm away from his.
Before I could walk forward, I saw Taeyang standing in front of me. I was shock and frozen. I did not know what to do know. "Don't go." He told me. "Don't do this to me." I told him. "Rora. I know deep in your heart, you still have feelings for both of us. Just that your love for Jiyong is more than me. I know that I'm the cause of everything. Even if you run away from the pain now, it'll come back someday cause you haven't let go of it." He said and I started to be teary. "Taeyang, I wish I could stay but things here are getting complicated for me. Maybe, I'm not the girl that you or Jiyong has been searching for. It's best for me to leave both of you and move on." I said sadly. "Are we still best friends? Or have you let go of our friendship too?" He asked me and tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Of course we are still best friends." I told him and both of us gave each other a best friend hug. "Then don't go. Cause I need you to style my hair up and choose for me the right suit to wear." He whispered. "I-" Before I could say anything, Amy came to me. "Rora, let's go. We're going to miss our flight." She said and look at the three of us.
I broke the hug and grab my things. "I'm sorry." I told to Taeyang and look at him for the last time before I go.
I did look back to see Jiyong. My tears started to flow down again and I follow Amy to the plane.

Amy's Pov
----------------
I was surprise to see Taeyang and Jiyong arrived at the airport. I did not even thinked that they will come looking for Rora. As we were walking, I saw Taeyang and Jiyong kept looking at Rora from the back. Somehow, I felt that she should not go but at the same time, I want my best friend to release her stress, her frustration and her pain. I noticed that Rora still wears the locket and the ring. I decided not to talk about it with her as it will only gain pain for her. We quickly board our plane before it takes off. "Here." I pass her a packet of tissue. "Thanks Amy." She thanked me and wipe all her tears. "Well, get some rest and stop crying like a fool." I joked and she giggled a bit. "Amy, thanks for being by my side everytime. I really appreciate a good friend like you." She said and gave me a friendly smile. "Aww. Come here you." I gave her a hug and she hug back. "Now. I want you to stop crying and let's have fun in Japan!" I said happily and she smile even wilder.
I am glad that I can make Rora happy even if it just for a while.

♡Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and please do vote, cment and follow for more updates!♡