7.

"Jaemin-ah! You look so handsome today!" One of the girls said in  high pitched voice.

"Aye~ you girls look stunning today. I can't wait to see you tonight."

Jaemin was lying on the sofa of Renjun's living room. His head rested on Renjun's lap, who was busy reading a book. He, furthermore, was upset that his friend loudly was doing facetime with random girls while he was reading.

"Which one of us are you more excited to see?" One of them asked playfully. A smirk was formed on Jaemin's face.

"Both, of course," he said, making the girls giggle. "Also, I can bring a friend if you want. Look who is with me," he said, focusing the front camera on Renjun's face. "Say hi, Renjun"

Renjun looked at the phone from the side. He raised his hand, not to say hello, but with his finger he touched the red button on the screen, hanging up the call, to then look at the pages of his book again

"Ya! That was rude!" Jaemin claimed, sitting up properly. Renjun just rolled his eyes.

"Hey," Jeno greeted, arriving at the place where his friends were. "You've seen? The video of that girl Dahyun kicking Haechan's butt has gone viral," he said sitting down on the armchair next to Jaemin, then holding out his cell phone to Jaemin.

Jaemin picked up the phone and saw the post. No doubt the video had gained a lot of popularity after it was posted yesterday. Over 500k retweets and thousands of replies.

"It doesn't matter, though," Jaemin said staring now at his friend. "The clip only shows Haechan being kicked, not when he's messing with her. In the end, people will attack that stupid, naive girl, Dahyun."

"Look carefully," Jeno said.

Jaemin started scrolling down and reading the replies.

"That girl Dahyun is freaking awesome. She did what I wanted to do for so long!"

"This is so damn satisfying." "She's the real deal."

"Though not many," Jeno started saying while Jaemin kept reading some replies. "People are starting to resist us. To rebel against us. You know how a resistance movement starts from a small thing like this," Jeno said with a serious tone.

Jaemin clicked his tongue and throw the phone to his friend's lap, who thankfully catch the device

"So?" Jaemin asked. "In no time those tweets will be erased," he crossed his arms on his chest. "Haechan can manage this anyway." 

"That's what I'm worried about," Jeno showed his phone to Jaemin once again, but now in his chat with his cousin. "Look, I haven't been able to contact him."

FullSun
Last time at 8:40 a.m.

Yesterday at 11:45 p.m.

did you arrive home safely?

seen

Today at 8:35 a.m.

we are having breakfast at renjun's

are u coming to school?

seen

ya! lee haechan

tf

text me back

"I have no idea how Haechan is going to handle this," Jeno said.