10.

When Dahyun and Chenle arrived at the place, a circle had been formed where in the middle were two boys and Ryung, on one side was Jisung, notably angry, being grabbed by two other boys. Dahyun made her way to where Ryung was. Everyone was throwing things at her, jeering and throwing meaningless insults. When she reached her friend's side, Dahyun noticed the teary eyes of Ryung, who was kneeling on the floor.

"SHUT UP!" Dahyun yelled out loud, making everyone quiet. "What's wrong with all of you?"

"Shut up, bitch!" Someone said. "Oh, look at the besties, let's make them both live through hell together!" Everyone cheered at those words. 

Once again, everyone started throwing random things at both of them.

Haechan, who had been watching everything from a distance, started walking towards the circle, followed by Jaemin and Jeno, who followed him so they could stop him if he did something stupid.

Noticing the presence of F4 members, the students began to make room for them to pass through.

"Stop!" Haechan commanded and everyone obeyed. "I didn't do anything this time, but it seems that you always find your way to get yourself in trouble," he said mockingly, looking at Dahyun.

Haechan took two steps to stand exactly in front of her. Jaemin and Jeno stood a considerable distance from the spotlight.

"Look at the consequence of your stupid pride," he said, looking down at her. "You are allowing your friends to be affected." 

Dahyun's eyes went to her friend, who was on the ground sobbing with her head down. She then saw Jisung, who with a red cheek, was still struggling to free himself from the guys' grab, and next to him Chenle, who in his attempt to help his friend, was also held back. 

Dahyun's body shuddered and her heart squeezed. Was all of this her fault?

"But you know," Haechan continued. "I can make this stop," he got closer and whispered in her ear. "You just have to give in."

Dahyun's frustrated expression brought a smile to Haechan's face. Dahyun clenches her fists and closes her eyes. Maybe this is the best? 

When she was about to speak, a voice called everyone's attention. 

"You were wrong," Renjun said on the other side of the circle. The students made room for him so that he could walk to the center.  He started walking towards the girl.

Haechan's blood began to boil, his fists were clenched and his jaw tensed as he walked out of the circle past Jaemin and Jeno. Those two breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Renjun arrive on the scene.

"2 a.m," he said, standing next to the girl. "It would arrive at 2 a.m, not 3, dummy."

"Oh," Dahyun said, coming back to reality. "Well, I guess I was wrong."

"I would have been late because of you," he smiled at her.

"Alright, everyone, the show is over!" Jeno announced, walking towards the center. 

Everyone started walking away until Jaemin called everyone's attention again.

"Oh! One more thing," he said looking around. "I don't recall a new member being added to F4. So anyone who feels they have the authority to give orders is going to have to deal with us first. Understood?"

They all nodded their heads nervously and walked faster away from the place.

🌻

"I told you I'm fin- ah! stings!" Jisung said, jumping a little by the contact of cotton with alcohol on his skin.

"Stop being a fucking cry baby, Park Jisung, and shut up," Chenle answered, trying to disinfect his friend's wound.