40.

"How can you be so relaxed?!" Ryung exclaimed, making both guys flinch.

Chenle and the Park siblings were at the Chinese boy's house. Both best friends were fully concentrated on a racing game happening in real-time on their phones, while Ryung walked from one side of the room to the other like a mad person, her mind running wild.

The orange-ish-haired girl had been calling Dahyun for the past twenty-four hours, since they had planned to hang out, but got no response. Unluckily, she hadn't saved Jiyu's or Haechan's numbers so she has no other way to track her friend.

"Chill, dude," Jisung said, while quickly moving his thumbs on the screen. "She must be with Haechan hyung or something. He must know where she is."

"But we don't know where he is," a sudden voice said, startling the three teenagers. The youngest got scared to the point of dropping his phone.

"Oh, damn! We lost," he mumbled, with a small pout.

"How did they get here?" Ryung asked the house's owner, referring to the two new individuals in the room, who just smiled nonchalantly at the girl's attitude.

"Well, I invited them to game and stuff," Chenle said, pointing to Jaemin and Jeno. "Remember? This was supposed to be a guys' afternoon, but here you are."

"It's not like I'm full of joy here, Zhong. Our friend is nowhere to be found, remember?" The girl snapped back with the same tone.

"So, you can't reach Dahyun either," Jaemin stated, taking a seat next to Jisung on the couch. The group naturally gathered in the living room, now with a heavy environment surrounding them.

"Since Friday," the girl said, nodding to Jaemin's words. "This is so unlike her."

"Haechan has been nowhere to be seen since yesterday too," Jeno spoke. "First we thought he was with Dahyun but now that you say so, it's kinda strange."

At that moment, two phones started ringing. The five teenagers exchanged glances before Ryung and Jaemin picked up their respective phones.

"Hello?" Both answered at the same time, walking to different spots in the room to get some privacy.

Jeno, Jisung, and Chenle remained silent while both phone calls were happening.

"Ugh, this is so nerve-wracking," Chenle mumbled nervously while tapping his foot on the floor.

"Shh!"

Jaemin finished his call first, joining the other guys while waiting for Ryung.

"So?!" The four guys said as soon as she hung the call.

"Jiyu asked if we can go to check on Dahyun. She has been locked in her room since Friday, she said she tried everything to get answers but Dahyun barely comes out to go to the bathroom and doesn't answer any questions," Ryung informed with a spark of sadness and concern in her voice. "Just today she was able to reach Dahyun's phone and called me. She also said she saw many Haechan's lost calls."

Once Ryung finished, the three other guys turned their heads to look at Jaemin.

"Renjun tried to visit Haechan but there were these kinds of guards outside his house and they didn't let him in," the black-haired guy said. "They said something about him being grounded until his mother says so."

"What kind of movie are we in?! This is ridiculous!"

"I don't know about that but whatever it's happening it's not good," Jeno said, wearing a mix of worried and serious expressions on his face. His mind racing 100 km/h, trying to connect all the dots he could.