8.

"Are you really that stupid?" He questioned, following the girl who was trying to look for her way out.

"You're asking me to put myself on a price tag. Forget it, I'd rather keep walking proudly to the bus stop."

"Is this house a freaking maze?" She thought.

"How do I even get out of here?"

"You're not going anywhere!"

"Yeah, sure, watch me."

Dahyun started running, up and downstairs, in and out of different rooms, but she could never reach any exits.

She finally reached the main room of the house, but unfortunately, Haechan got there at the same time.

"Record the fucking video!" He demanded with the little breath he had after chasing her around the house, grabbing her wrist, causing her to flip over to face him.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

The sudden sound of high heels filled the room, causing them both to fall silent and turn towards the female figure at the other end of the room.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Ms. Lee asked Haechan, without even looking at the girl.

"I was about to leave," he said, emotionless.

With just a nod, Ms. Lee ordered two guards to get Dahyun out of the house. They both grabbed her shoulders and carried her towards the front door.

Dahyun was about to protest, but as she also wanted to leave, she didn't.

🌻

"Now, how the hell do I get to go to school?"

After leaving Lee's property, Dahyun started walking but didn't know where. She had never been to this neighborhood and she doubted there was a bus stop nearby.

Defeated, she decided to sit down in a small park she found and think about how to get to school.

She let out a frustrated sigh. Suddenly a sports car pulls up in front of her. The passenger seat window slowly rolls down.

"Dahyun?"

"Chenle? What are yo-" she stopped. "Nevermind, of course, you live here," she said, making the boy smile.

 "Nevermind, of course, you live here," she said, making the boy smile

Dahyun and Ryung, whom she met at the entrance of the school, walked to her classroom together. Of course, Dahyun didn't tell Ryung about what had happened in the previous hours, that was a matter between her and that asshole Haechan.

Both entered the room, where they saw that several were laughing and making fun of things they wrote on the board. When they realized the presence of the girls, they all stepped back with mocking expressions, so that both of them, especially Dahyun, could see what they had written.