5.

"Haechan did what?!" Both Jeno and Jaemin exclaimed at the same time.

"I was born to be amazing," Haechan said, entering the room where his three friends were.

The F4 members were currently in Renjun's apartment. As his parents were always busy traveling, he was given his apartment, despite being a minor yet. As he lived alone, the other members were constantly hanging out in his house.

The three boys were sitting on the couches in the huge living room. Yes, Renjun's apartment consisted of an entire floor.

Haechan entered the house and threw himself in the armchair.

"You wish," Renjun said, rolling his eyes.

"You have to be kidding me, I know Haechan didn't give a blue card to a girl, right Haechan?" Jaemin said with a little hope, staring at his friend on the armchair, who was too busy scrolling through his Instagram feed. "Right?"

"Oh, yeah, I did," he said like it was nothing. Jaemin felt that was about to faint, while Jeno's eyes widened.

"What the hell, Haechan?!" Jeno questioned his cousin.

"What?" He asked innocently, not understanding his friends' behavior.

"What do you mean 'what'? We don't give blue cards to girls!" Jaemin said exasperated. "Just to idiots who mess with us. What's wrong with you?"

"There's always a first time. You know, gender equality and stuff," he said shrugging his shoulders while Jeno and Jaemin looked at him puzzled. Renjun just stared at his friend disappointed. "Also, she deserved it. You saw how she questioned me in front of everyone!"

"I can't listen to this nonsense any longer," Renjun said, making his way out.

"Renjun! Where are you going?" Jeno asked his friend, who was already leaving the place.

"Far away from him," Renjun said, before closing the door behind him.

"Ugh, he's so sensitive," Haechan said, rolling his eyes. "C'mon guys, let's go to my place."

"Haechan, we're not just going to ign-" Before Jaemin could finish, his phone rang. "Hello?" he answered the phone, "Oh, Hana, hi sweetheart," a playful smirk appeared on his face. "So, you are in town? Where are you filming right now?" He attentively listened to the other person, while Haechan just raised his brows in disbelief. "No way, I'm just on my way nearby...yeah, I'll text you the address."

"Oh great, you are going to use my house again," Haechan scoffed.

 "Of course, you can bring friends." A wide smile appeared on his face. "Alright, see you." He finished the call without erasing that smile on his face. "Okay, we are going but we are having this conversation later."

The three boys and the newly arrived girls were in Haechan's backyard, which had two swimming pools, a small stage for parties, a huge courtyard, and a cabin. At the moment, they were having an impromptu pool party.