35.

Her gaze was directed to the view offered through the window. Little by little the houses had disappeared from the road, now only a few hills and a couple of trees could be seen on the horizon, green pastures on the sides of the road, slightly covered with a thin layer of snowflakes. Leaving the stunning scenario for a moment, her eyes looked down at her cell phone, noticing that they had already been driving for around half an hour. Without noticing, she stared at the brunette boy next to her, who wore a serene expression as his lips lazily moved to hum the words to the song that was playing on the radio. One of his hands gripped the steering wheel while the other rested on the window frame.

The time passed unnoticed while her eyes wandered around his features, taking in every part of his face, totally mesmerized.

"How can someone so gorgeous be real?"

Haechan quickly felt a heavy stare over him, which put a little smirk on his face.

"Even though I love to be admired, I have to admit you're making me shy," he said, snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

Dahyun quickly looked away, clearing her throat, trying to escape from the embarrassing moment, nevertheless, she soon felt how her cheeks made her fluster evident. Haechan noticed the girl's actions as he glanced at her sideways, which made a light laugh escape his lips.

"We are about to arrive?" The girl asked, changing the topic abruptly.

"Actually, we are here," he said, steering the car onto a path at the side of the road.

In the distance, Dahyun could catch a glimpse of glass construction, like a greenhouse but much more elegant. Haechan parked the car right in front of said construction in a matter of seconds.

Dahyun was so astonished by the greenhouse, that she didn't realize it when Haechan got out of the car and went to her side to open the door for her.

"Oh, thank you," she muttered and got out of the car. "Where are we?"

"This is a pretty special place," he said, admiring the construction in front of him. "C'mon, let's get in," he offered her his hand, which she grabbed letting him lead the way into the greenhouse.

If outside the greenhouse was beautiful, inside it seemed unreal. All kinds of flowers and plants were around, making the place seem like a dream. Even though it was evident that the greenhouse wasn't brand new, the age of the infrastructure had its beauty.

They both walked slowly along a path made of stones. While observing the different types of plants inside, something that Dahyunfound curious was how some flower sections had silver plates with different names above them, some of them pretty familiar to her.

________________________________________

𝓗𝓾𝓪𝓷𝓰 - 黄仁俊

𝐹𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒶

purity, innocence, and reflection

_________________________________________

𝓝𝓪 - 나재민

𝒢𝑒𝓇𝒷𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓈

virtue, joy, and uniqueness

________________________________________

𝓛𝓮𝓮 - 이제노

𝓅𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈

royalty, dignity, and pride

________________________________________