17.

"Are you feeling better?" Haechan asked, looking straight into her eyes. A soft smile is formed on his face.

Every feature of his face seems angelic. Suddenly, a halo surrounds him, as he smiles at the girl.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The sound of the alarm makes Dahyun's eyes snap open. Abruptly, she sits on her bed. Her hair was messy and her breath was accelerated.

"What kind of nightmare was that?"

Dahyun shook her head and got up to get ready for school.

It was Wednesday, five days had passed since the last time she saw Lee Haechan. Thankfully, she thought, he hadn't been attending school all those days, so she didn't have to deal with him, which made her days better.

She still had the blue card, but she has learned how to deal with those stupid bullies. Their actions had become predictable, so she was able to avoid them. Also, Jisung, Chenle, and Ryungs's company made things a little bit easier to bear.

About the guy who harassed her, she hadn't told anyone. For some reason, she thought it would be just another problem and her parents already had many. And Jiyu, well, she might feel bad for leaving her alone in the middle of the city.

"Anyways, it's all in the past, right?"

Not really, since then she hadn't been able to get out of her house alone at night. She was afraid. Also, every time a random guy approached her, she felt the urge to run away or became small. She felt insecure with herself, but tried to hide it and ignore it.

After having a light breakfast and a quick conversation with her parents, Dahyun and Jiyu went together to the bus stop. Jiyu's academy was nearby the bus stop so they had been going together lately.

 Jiyu's academy was nearby the bus stop so they had been going together lately

"Morning, ladies," Chenle greeted the girls with a smile. "Jisung," greeted his friend.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, Lele," Dahyun said.

The four friends were walking through the alleys of the school, direct to their classrooms.

"You know? It's good to have done your homework at least once in a while," he said dramatically while looking forward. "This feeling is amazing, now I kind of get why you always do your homework."

"Wait. What homework?" Jisung said, shocked. Ryung looked at her brother with an arched brow.

"The science project? For Mr. Oh's class?" Chenle said. Jisung facepalmed himself.

"Oh, fuck! The project!" Jisung remembered. "Wait, when did he assign that?"

"Like two weeks ago."

"Well, how does he expect me to remember something he said two weeks ago?" He scoffed, acting as if he was offended.