37.

Dahyun opened her eyes at the loud sound of her alarm clock. Even with her mind not fully awake, her hand went straight to her nightstand, where she slapped off the alarm coming from her cell phone.

After rubbing her eyes and stretching her limbs a little bit, she reached for her phone again, now a little more awake, to check the notifications.

She couldn't avoid a smile creeping into her face when she saw the first message.

hyuck <3

last time at 8:06 a.m.

morning, babe ❤

wait are you even awake?
anyway

Dahyun felt her cheeks blush just from reading the casual pet name that her now-boyfriend had picked to call her that day.

morning hyuck💕
i just woke up

mmm...
just hyuck?

yes..
why? u don't like it?
I thought u did

no no, is not that
its just i was expecting maybe
something more idk cute?

huh
👀

we are dating, yk that right?

"We are dating."

Memories of two days ago invaded her mind. The greenhouse, the sunflowers...

The pendant.

Unconsciously, her hand reached for the necklace that was hanging on her neck. She took the small sunflower pendant with her fingers, causing an even bigger smile to appear on her face.

"I really want to make things right with you, Dahyun. Can you- can you let me try?"

Unbelievable.

It felt like she would wake up at any moment and realize that everything was a dream. Even though just two days had passed, it still felt unreal.

ofc i know we are dating, duh

im just not used to it, ok?
bear with me for a bit

Unknown to the girl, her message caused a smile to appear on his face. He felt himself levitating thanks to the happiness invading his body.

"Cute," he thought.

its okay, babe
I'll deal with ur dryness
for a bit...

😐
thanks ig

let's hang out later❤

let me check my agenda

😐
not again..

A small chuckle escaped her lips.

"Is this some kind of fairytale?"