15.

"Thank you for coming to see me off," Yuna said to the three boys in front of her. "You had to wake up early."

It was indeed pretty early, at least for them. The clock marked 6:50 a.m. and the group was at the airport, saying goodbye to Yuna, who was ready to get into the plane directly to France.

"No problem, noona. It's good we come here," Jeno said. 

"Also, this place is full of beautiful ladies," Jaemin said, looking around through his sunglasses to the flight attendants that were walking around.

"Better view than a sunrise," Jeno said and both friends high five. Yuna just rolled her eyes and smiled. 

"We'll visit you sometime," Haechan said to his cousin. "Good luck."

"You too. I'll be in touch with you." 

Just then, a familiar voice caught the attention of the group. A figure came running towards the place. Before the figure got completely close, Yuna took a few steps toward that person with a smile.

"Yuna!"

"Thank you for coming here, Dahyun. I appreciate it," she said while hugging the girl.

"Where's Renjun?" Dahyun asked her when they broke the hug.

"I don't think he's coming," Yuna said, with a mix of sadness and accordance. "Tell him I say goodbye. Don't forget what we talked about. Give it the best fight, Dahyun," she smiled at the girl.  "I hope to see you soon."

"Safe travels," Dahyun said as a goodbye.

"Goodbye." Yuna waved her hand at her and went back to where the boys were.

"See you, guys," Yuna said goodbye once again, taking her luggage. "Oh, Haechan," she approached her cousin and whispered, "just ask her out."

Haechan looked shocked at his cousin, who just giggled and headed towards the gate.

As Yuna's figure had disappeared through the gate, footsteps made the group and Dahyun look back.

"What were you doing? It's too late now!" Dahyun smacked the boy's arm. "Aren't you going to do something?"

"Who said I didn't do anything?" Renjun asked with and brow arched. He took something out of his coat pocket. "I'll follow Yuna to France," he said, showing her his boarding pass. "I won't avoid the problem as I've always done. Which way it's going to end up, I'll give it a try. Because of you, I've gathered my strength to fight," he said, patting the girl's head. "This is what I like the most about you."

Suddenly he placed a peck on her forehead, which a little blush appeared on the girl's cheeks. Meanwhile, just some steps forward, Haechan couldn't take his eyes off of the two of them. 

"Thank you, Dahyun."

Renjun continued on his way, passing Haechan's side.

"How can you do this?" Haechan said, making Renjun stop. 

Jeno and Jaemin just stared at the scene worriedly. Renjun turned around to face his friend, who had his fists clenched. In the blink of an eye, Haechan had taken his friend by the collar of his coat.

"Are you really..." Haechan looked directly at his friend, "going to leave me? Didn't you think to tell us about something this big? Did you ever think to consult with us?" He complained. "You're my fucking best friend! Are you really going to leave us? What about F4? We can't become F3, that sounds stupid!"

Jeno and Jaemin smiled relieved at the scene, as well as Dahyun. Renjun just looked tenderly at his friend.

"Take care, guys," Renjun said, patting his friend's shoulder.