6.

Dahyun was in the locker room after physical education class. The last two days hadn't been easy, but they hadn't been as hard as she'd expected. Several heavy jokes, but nothing that her strong mindset couldn't handle. She just had to resist until they get tired, that was her plan.

She finished changing into her school uniform and put her shoes on the floor to put them on. Her eyes looked at that pair of shoes for a while and smiled.

"But mom! I have to do my homework," she protested, as her mother led her out of her room and into the living room. "What's the hurry?" Her mother made her sit on the couch, having her parents standing in front of her. "Now you are scaring me, what did you do?"

Her parents didn't say anything, they just smiled and put a box in front of her. She arched an eyebrow.

"Ah, just open it!" Said her father with excitement.

Defeated, she just opened the box, finding a new pair of shoes. Her eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't used to receiving gifts. Normally, she went with her mother to buy second-hand clothes and she didn't complain, they were of good quality and at a lower price.

"W-what is this?"

"Shoes, duh," her mom said.

"It's a gift, sweetheart," said her dad. "You always work so hard, you never complain about anything. I don't know what we have done to have a daughter like you." Her parents stared at her tenderly.

"I d-don't....how much?-" She couldn't forget the conversation she had heard some days ago. They should be saving, not giving her gifts.

"No, no, don't worry about it. Just use them," her mother interrupted her.

"You know? My father used to tell me this: a good pair of shoes will lead you to good places. I hope this pair will lead my daughter to the happiest places."

Both of her parents smiled at her.

The presence of someone in front of her brought her back to reality.

"Ugh, what kind of shoe is this?" Said one high-pitched voice, grabbing one of Dahyun's shoes. "It's awful."

"Give it back," Dahyun demanded.

"Uh, I'm so scared," the girl mocked. Quickly an evil smirk appeared on her face.

Suddenly, her shoe was passed from hand to hand until it left the dressing room. Dahyun was following the path of her shoe. As she stepped out into the hallway, each person kicked it further and further away. Without realizing it, Dahyun had followed her shoe out of the school bounds.

Dahyun stopped to catch her breath, that's when she realized she was nearby in front of the coliseum entrance.

"Hey, over here!" Someone shouted, and Dahyun saw her shoe being thrown. When it landed on the floor, someone stepped on it.

Her eyes were so fixed on the shoe, that she didn't realize who was stepping on her shoe until she was in front of that person.

Lee Haechan was standing in front of her, wearing a leather jacket with a simple black t-shirt underneath, black skinny jeans, and black boots. One of them stepped on her shoe.

Everyone gave them space, creating a kind of circle around them. At that moment the rest of the F4 members also arrived at the place.

Sweat dripped from Dahyun's forehead, her uniform as well as her hair a bit disheveled from all the way she had run.

"What are you playing at?" He asked harshly, looking around. "Enough."

He picked up the shoe from the floor and held it in front of him like he was giving it to Dahyun. A little unsure, she advanced on him, hoping to retrieve her shoe. She reached out, trying to grab the shoe, but when she was about to take it, he contracted his arm.