11.

The Lee siblings 💥🧎‍♀️

_________________________________________

The figure of one familiar girl appeared in the middle of the passengers who were coming out of immigration.

A smile formed on Renjun's face. He started running towards the girl, who received him with a tight hug. As if it were a scene from a movie, Renjun lifted the girl in the air and turned around, while they smiled.

"Whipped," Jaemin assured, looking at the scene. Jeno just nodded.

"Ugh, finally," Haechan said, approaching them.

"I mean, I'm your brother but you hug Renjun first, what kind of privileges are these?" Jeno asked, standing next to his friend and his sister, crossing his arm on his chest.

Yuna looked at his brother and rolled her eyes. "Come here, you rascal," she said and hugged her brother. "I missed you so much."

"Me too, noona."

"Hey, what about Jaemin?" Jaemin protested. 

Yuna smiled and wrapped Haechan and Jaemin in a hug at the same time. "Did you start any trouble while I was gone?"

"Not at all," Haechan said, "Renjun's good at stopping it, right?" He looked bitterly at his friend.

"Ehm, don't care about these two," Jeno said, trying to avoid the awkward moment. "Let's focus on you."

"Did you make any guy fall in love over there?" Jaemin asked, with a mischievous smirk and raising his eyebrows.

"She has the Lee genes. That's not even a question." Jeno said, proudly.

"Stop it. You should be the one telling me if you have a girlfriend." Yuna teased back.

"Not ready for that kind of relationship," Jaemin denied, Jeno nodded in agreement

"I've figured out these two. What about you, Injun? Do you have a girlfriend?" Renjun simply denied it with his head. "You've been keeping to yourself and drawing. Why don't you go out and meet people?"

"Like you modeling? Sometimes meeting too many people can be a bad thing."

"Ahem." Jeno and Jaemin started pretending to cough. "Someone's jealous."

"Anyways," Yuna said, while the group started walking to the parking lot. "How are mom and dad?" She asked her brother.

"Busy, as always."

"Thank you, once again, D. I couldn't bring myself to come to this fancy-ass neighborhood on my own," Jiyu said while parking the car.

Jiyu's boss had asked her to please deliver a rush order for some flower bouquets before her shift ended. Jiyu had recently gotten said job, so she didn't want to lose face with her new boss. Dahyun had just gone to wait for her at work, so she agreed to accompany her to make that last delivery.