4.

Dahyun ran as fast as she could through the halls of the school, trying to get to the classroom. When she got there, she immediately opened the door, finding the teacher preparing to start his class.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hwang, I'm not feeling very well. I need a permit to go to the infirmary. Thank you very much!" She said, almost shouting. Without waiting for a response from the teacher, she ran again, but this time in the direction of the infirmary.

"I just have to stay there until classes start, then I'll find a safer place to hide," she said to herself.

When she got there, she talked to the nurse, asking her to let her stay there for a while, arguing that it was that time of the month and colic was killing her. Of course, the nurse accepted.

She had just chosen a stretcher, the one farthest from the door when the bell was just heard announcing the start of classes. She smiled to herself.

Little did she know that everyone was looking for her.

"Where is that little hooker?"
"She might think she is really smart" "We are going to find her anyway."
"She messed with the love of my life, Haechan, I am going to break her nose."
"Some saw her arriving this morning." "He saw her on her way to the infirmary."
"Oh, she is so dead."

Suddenly, the sound of steps entering the infirmary scared Dahyun, who tried to hide as much as she could.

"What are you doing here? The bell already rang, you should be in classes," the nurse said to the two boys who were looking around the room, looking for Dahyun.

"Oh, I was feeling kinda bad," one of them lied, trying t act like he was in pain. Awful acting, by the way.

"I see that you are in perfect condition. Now go out," the nurse replied.

"C'mon, miss-"

"I said out," the nurse replied firmly.

Both boys shuffled their feet out of the hospital wing but stood there, literally on the other side of the door.

"You said out," one said sarcastically.

"Fine," the nurse replied, closing the door in their faces.

The nurse walked to the last stretcher, where Dahyun was in a ball, trying not to be seen.

"I don't think they are leaving anytime soon," the nurse told Dahyun. "You should go find a better place to hide," said with a tender tone. Dahyun just nodded.

"How am I going to get out of here?"

"Through the window. I'm sure you fit in there," the nurse said, pointing to a medium-size window. "I would recommend you the rooftop. It is always open and hardly anyone goes there."

"Thank you," Dahyun mumbled, earning a small smile from the nurse.

With the help of the nurse, Dahyun was able to climb out the window and was now on her way to the rooftop. The bad thing was that she had to cross the entire school to get to the stairs that led there.

Dahyun walked on tiptoes, trying to be as silent as possible and avoiding windows or open doors, almost trying to be invisible. In that way, she reached halfway to the rooftop.

She was currently facing the main entrance, in the school lobby, when her footsteps stopped at the sight of another person across the room. Ryung was almost petrified in front of her. Dahyun decided to approach little by little, looking to the sides to avoid being surprised by any unexpected attack.

They haven't talked after what had happened yesterday. Maybe both of them were very shocked.

"Hi," Ryung mumbled. "The teacher told me you were in the infirmary, I got worried so I figured out a plan to go see you."