16.

It was just 7 p.m. but the streets of Itaewon were already full. Well, it was Friday after all. Haechan got out of his car after parking it a block apart from Jeno's club. For some ridiculous reason, that Haechan had already forgotten, Jeno asked him to be earlier than usual.

He locked his car and looked at the club's entrance with all the intention to make his way in that direction. However, a sudden grab made him stop.

"What the-"

"Help m-me," the girl gasped. "P-please."

Haechan frowned while staring at the person. Why was she so familiar-

"Dahyun?" The girl looked up at him. Her teary eyes clenched his heart. "What happened? Are you hurt? Is someone trying to hurt you?" He asked full of worry, examining the girl and looking for any sort of wound.

"He was trying to," her voice faded for a moment until she regained strength, "but I scaped."

A man appeared on the path Dahyun came from, which caught Haechan's attention, making his gaze met with the stranger's. When he saw the girl with him, the man tried to act natural, as if nothing had happened. But Haechan wasn't easy to fool.

"I apologize if my sister is bothering you, she's a little bit sick," the man said approaching them. His lies made Haechan's fists clench and tighten his jaw. "I'm going to take her home."

When the man tried to put his hands on Dahyun, Haechan harshly pushed him, making him stagger. With the most care, Haechan made the weak Dahyun lean near his car. Then, once again he directed his gaze to the man.

"Don't ever fucking dare to touch her again," Haechan grabbed the man by his collar.

"Hey, man, it's okay, we can share if you wa-" that man couldn't finish his sentence as Haechan's fist landed on his cheek. The punch made the man stumble, making him fall to the floor.

"Say that again," a sudden kick landed on the man's side.

Dahyun's eyes blurrily showed her what was happening. Meanwhile, Haechan was showing no mercy on that man. Suddenly, she heard more familiar voices approaching.

"Haechan! What's happening?" Jaemin and Jeno arrived running to where their friend was, beating up a stranger.

"Hey, easy, dude," Jeno held back his cousin. Haechan tried to go back to his business but Jaemin stood in front of him.

"It's enough, what the hell happened?" Jaemin asked his friend, who was boiling in anger.

Dahyun felt her knees go weak, which made her trip. Her actions caught Haechan's attention, who released his cousin's grip and hastened his steps towards her. Jaemin and Jeno looked at Haechan bewildered.

Haechan carefully placed the girl inside his car, on the co-pilot's seat. After that, he looked at his extremely confused friends.

"Deal with that motherfucker, I'll be back soon," he commanded and entered his car.