19.

"There's no better way to start a weekend," Chenle said to sigh after, entering the huge room, and walking with his hands in his pockets.

Friday.

Chenle had convinced the Park siblings and Dahyun to go bowling after class, as a celebration that everyone in school stopped being idiots, or at least against Dahyun. He even told her to invite her cousin. Luckily, Jiyu had a free day every month, so she decided to use that day.

Everything seemed perfect. Well, almost everything.

Dahyun was quite uncomfortable. She hadn't told anyone but she didn't know how to play. It seemed like something stupid, but that was embarrassing for her. Even Jiyu knew, she had learned in high school with her group of friends. And that was the thing. Dahyun had never been the best at 'making friends', indeed it was her first time going out with people with the only objective to have fun, without projects or homework to do.

"C'mon, guys, this way," Chenle said, guiding his friends.

First, everyone came to the counter to get bowling shoes in their size. After changing and leaving their shoes in a locker, the group entered the place where the tracks and the scoring tables were. Thankfully, the place wasn't crowded, just a few people at some tables. 

"Alright!" the Chinese boy said excitedly. "Let's get divided into two teams."

"But we need one more person to be complete." Jisung pointed out.

The group exchanged glances, acknowledging Jisung's point.

"What about three more?" A deep voice said, making everyone look in that direction.

"Oh hell no.." Dahyun muttered to herself.

None other than three members of F4 were standing in front of them.

"How the hell is that we always bump into each other?"

"Oh, c'mon, it will be just a friendly game. Anyway, we are also short in number of players," Jeno decided to propose. 

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Jisung suddenly said, causing everyone who had come with him to turn their heads towards him with expressions of 'what did you just say?'. "What? Anyhow, we need more players."

"Great!" Jeno said, showing his unmistakable eye smile.

The three guys approached the group and joined them sitting around the table.

"Hi, sweetie," Jaemin said to Jiyu with a playful smirk on his face, while sitting next to her. Haechan sat next to his friend.

"Ugh," Jiyu said, rolling her eyes, causing Jaemin's smirk to grow bigger.

"Wait, do you know each other?" Haechan asked, taken aback by the sudden interaction.

"Yes-"

"Unfortunately..."

"Well, let's make two teams of four people each," Chenle proposed and the three guys nodded.

"Sure, you can pick first."

No one had assigned team leaders, but since Jeno and Chenle were the only ones standing everyone over understood that they were going to be the selected ones.

"I pick...Ryung," Chenle said pointing to the girl.

"Traitor.." Jisung mumbled.

"Okay, I pick Jaemin," Jeno said.

"I'm already used to it..." Haechan also mumbled but was less hurt than Jisung.

"I pick Jisung, whatever."