1.Chapter

Six months have been since Jeon Jungkook joined the company. He had made up so many friends, especially with the brother of his boss. His work went smoothly and efficiently, after all he is a hard-working person. Everyone concerned was happy with him besides his rude and arrogant boss Kim Namjoon.

Jeon Jungkook always behaved so kindly and showed respect to him, but his boss never treated him nicely. He always felt upset about his behavior toward him. He does his best to impress his boss, never got leave, and never disappointed him with his work why does his boss always treat him like a disgusting thing?

It was the night when the party was being arranged in Kim Namjoon's farmhouse as Kim Namjoon's younger brother Kim Taehyung did well in the presentation and conveyed the contract and a good profit was gained. It was Kim Taehyung's first success at his professional level.

At the party, Kim Namjoon wore a black suit with a red tie highlighting his honey skin. He congratulated everyone, especially his baby bro Taehyung. He thanked all of them for their contributions to the company.

" Taehyung come... let's cut the cake" Taehyung went near his brother and gave him a warm hug and kisses on his left cheek.

" I love you, bro ... Thank you so much."

"It should be me to thank you. So thank you, my baby tiger." He pulled his both cheeks.

" Yeah, you should be thankful... But not to me bro ...."

" Then whom do I need to thank"

" To him Bro....... To Jungkook. "

" Taehyung ??" Namjoon glares at him.

" You know that I wouldn't have success if Jungkook didn't help me."

" Taehyung, I thanked all the employees, so that means I also thanked him because he one of them. "

" But he is not here, he didn't get to hear you."

" It's not my problem, Taehyung. Now please stop talking rubbish and cut the cake. "

" Bro ... Can't we wait for him a little more, he will be on the way? Please..he is my friend."

" Taehyung" at the same time" Taehyung"

Jungkook and Jimin shouted from the door, showing their hands up. Taehyung immediately ran toward them and hugged each other. People were watching them as they caught all the attention. Making annoying faces Namjoon was also watching them biting his inside cheeks, hands in pockets.

Jungkook was wearing a black shirt with a black jacket and ripped jeans, and never forgetting to wear his shining earrings. He was looking damn handsome like always.

" Hey Taehyung, you look so hot. " Jungkook hugged him back.

" Jungkook is right . You are looking damn hot. Like always." Jimin praises him.

" I know boys, it's a fact after all. Now let's go"

" Yeah . Let's go. We're already so late." Jungkook said.

After cutting the cake, all people were enjoying the party. Some were talking to each other and some were dancing. Vminkook also were busy with each other but Jungkook was there his mind and eyes were in other places, while Namjoon was speaking with some employees of his company. He was lost in thoughts that's why can't Kim Namjoon talk to him as he does with others.

" Jungkook? Why did you haven't touched your drink yet? Are you alright? " Jimin asked shaking his shoulder.

" I think he is lost in my brother's thoughts, you need to stop thinking about my brother."