44.Chapter

Jungkook felt himself becoming overwhelmed with pleasure, he pushed his ass against him desperately since Namjoon started with a slow thrust, moving his hips in a more passionate way, his breath becoming hot and unbearable to hold back. He's so close to… Jungkook arched his back clenching the pillow. He needed to hold something tighter, stronger.

“I'm gonna… Joon, I'm gonna…”

Jungkook could barely mutter any words, his legs shaking, the only thing keeping him in place was Namjoon's hand on his belly and another gripping his thigh.

“ Me too, Jungkook."

Namjoon could feel himself at the edge, his breath growing short and his heart pounding fast, the feeling of Jungkook's body against his pushing him to the point of no return.

Namjoon maybe had slept with many but not since he got engaged with Hwasa, not after Jungkook makes entry into his life, again.
The thoughts that he makes Namjoon horny is enough for him to cum in his pants. He would have embarrassed in front of staff just because Jungkook would explain his idea extremely fucking ironically.

He had fantasized multiple times to fucking him on the desk of the meeting room.

“ You can go …. Harder. I can bear it."

Namjoon just stopped for a second and Jungkook freaked.

“ No don't stop. Joon move… please."
Jungkook begged with teary eyes. He doesn't realize tears have been sliding down from his eyes.

“ As you wish baby… “

Namjoon pulled his rock cock and entered in one motion and hovered over him which his dick push deeper and Jungkook moaned loudly. Goosebumps all over his body, he's feeling hot at the same time cold. He wrapped his both hands around Namjoon's back and the elder holding face. So close that their breath mixing and their nose brushing, but the elder didn't kiss him even urge becoming his want to focus on …

“ Ahh. Common Joon."

“Fuck me…harder”

Didn't he reminded him time to time to be gentle?

Jungkook eyes rolls up at the first deep thrust, but didn't complaint, although he dogged his fingers on his back when Joon went rough, faster. He wanted to keep looking at his boyfriend, but he couldn't, he threw his head back and arched his back at the same time, pulling Namjoon body closer than they're already.

“ Yeah yeah…fuck, fuck."

He loosed control of his mouth. The tension and pleasure pushing his body as far as it could go without going over the edge. Arching his body up to push back against the other man's thrusts,

After a loud groan, Namjoon's movements began to slow. Jungkook breathing started to catch up to him, and his grip around Namjoon's back loosened itself. His knees were weak he straightened them on the mattress.

Jungkook shuts his eyes for a moment and when opened them, Namjoon smiling at with a silly wink, then he looked at his chest.

“ Fuck … Did you?" Jungkook's chest was a mess. Not much, though. But he was eager to watch Namjoon unload.

“ Yes. I'm sorry, I couldn't last longer."

He needed to be honest now or else he would be guilty later. He added urgently.

“ I was unable to hold back anymore, sorry."

Jungkook cupped his face, wiped the sweat from his forehead and nose, then kissed on his chin.

“ I'm glad you didn't hold back… This time."

“ Jungkook …"

“ Huh?"