11.Chapter

Jungkook went toward the mini office room which was on the next floor on the corner side. It's mostly peaceful there. Nobody interrupted him when he was there until it was something important.

Jungkook opened the door and then tapped the door with his knuckle.

" Come in. "

" I don't think you should be reading right now when you have a headache. "

Jungkook said bluntly.

Namjoon turned around in his chair and frowned.

" You? What are you doing here? Shouldn't be you are in the quarter doing your job. " Jungkook simply ignored it.

" Boss, can I sit?"

Namjoon kept the book on the desk.

" No"

" Thank you, boss."

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Jungkook smirked as he took a seat opposite the desk facing him.

" You didn't answer what I asked you? What the hell are you doing here? You should be in the cabin doing your job."

He placed the file on the desk.

" Relax boss. I am doing my job. I am kind of confused about the amount of the project...."

" Why are you here?"

Namjoon screamed at him, standing up while putting both hands on the desk.

Jungkook jumped on his chair. He closed his eyes as he felt it too difficult to stare back at his sharp gaze.

But he remembered, he has to be brave.

"Don't scream without any reason. You're sick. "

" Mind your own business. I am fine and wait who the hell told you I am sick? How do you know I have a headache? "

Jungkook looked down...

" Tae... We were casually talking, and it slipped from his mouth. "

Namjoon sits down again. He takes the file and sees it.

" What is it that you didn't get it ?"

" I lied..... To Taehyung "

Namjoon stopped. What he wants from him. Can't he let things normal between them?

Namjoon waits for him to continue.

" I lied to him about this film that I didn't get a few things, and only you can explain to me, so I insisted he offer me leave. I was worried about..."

Before Jungkook could finish, RM was standing up and made Jungkook stand up on his feet by gripping his arm forcefully.

"That should not be your fucking concern, Jeon Jungkook. If I am sick or dying. I have people who care for me, who love me, and who stand behind me when I need them. You don't need to fake your concern just get in my room to get fucked. "

Silence! They can hear their heartbeat if they put their palms on each other chest. Their breath fanning on their faces.

Jungkook didn't let the silence stretch more as barely audibly murmured.

" You ... You think."

The realization hit Nam as he noticed how Jungkook eyes were teary and wide in shock at what he heard.

Nam removed his grip and turning around he stepped a distance from him.

"Tae must have told you that... that Hwasa isn't here. So You thought ..."