34.Chapter

The girl was trying to push him stubbornly, so he put her on his shoulder like her weight was nothing to him. The girl shook her legs, so he tightly held her legs. The damn girl was hitting Namjoon's back. However, he didn't put her down and took her to the car, threw her in the back seat and put her in one place he sat beside her in the back seat.

The driver went to take his boss's shoes where he left them. Then he asked his boss if should he take her to the hospital. But the girl immediately refused to go to the hospital. Again he ignored her.

" Driver, take the car to the nearest hospital."

" I said, I don't want to go anywhere with you. You can't force someone like this. Leave me alone "" Driver, let's go "When the car started she knew she couldn't do anything now, so embracing herself she looked out through the window glass. She cried the whole way, and Namjoon didn't know how to console her.

In the middle of the way, he remembered he hadn't called Jungkook as he promised, so texted him to apologize.

When they reached the hospital and got checked up, they came to know that the girl was pregnant. Namjoon was very surprised by what he got to know. The girl wanted to kill her child along with her, but why?

He asked a nurse if he could talk to her and the nurse told him that he could. So Namjoon goes to talk to her. He opens the door and sees the girl sitting on the bed protecting herself. Head down on her knees.

" Hii..... "He said awkwardly.

The girl looks at him, eyes red from crying.

" Can I sit" She nodded?

" Doctor said you're fine and ....and your baby also fine..... they will discharge you tomorrow morning. Your family members must be looking for you, if it works for you, you can call from my mobile."

The girl looks away in embarrassment. She doesn't want to know anyone about her pregnancy. But now the doctors know, and this man. He wanted to ask that girl why she took decision of killing herself, and what was her compulsion, but seeing that girl's devastated he did not think it's appropriate to ask at that moment.

"You must be hungry. I'll bring you something to eat." And he stood up to go but stopped when she said.

" He doesn't want this baby. He says it's a mistake ...." She couldn't hold her tears, so she cried out loud. Body trembling. Namjoon turned back and to console her he caressed her head and back.

" Please don't cry. It's not good for you ... I don't know what happened to you, and I don't want to know. Please be strong for yourself. Just don't rush to any conclusion. "

The girl wipes her tears looking at him, she holds both palms in hers.

" I am begging you ... Please! Don't tell anyone about this, "
" But it's important to...."

" Please! For God shake." she requested.

" Okay ...umm "He looks at her confused. He doesn't know her name yet.

" It's Aira.."She would rather not tell her full name yet. What if he finds out about his family and tells them about her pregnancy? She can't take the risk.

" Okay, Aira! You rest well, I will be back with food. "

" Thank you, Sir! " She says in hesitation but respectfully.

" Aira! No need to be formal, You can call Oppa!"

Aira nodded, and then he smiled at her and left the wardroom. He returned with food and requested her to at least for the baby then gave her medicine and asked her to rest. He sat on a chair near her bed and after some moments he also fell asleep since he was exhausted.