4.Chapter

Namjoon is already tired from work. He can't argue with the drunk man anymore after it doesn't matter so he takes his side bag from the desk and slides it on his shoulder and walks to the door to open, but a hand holds his wrist. He gave him the bossy look, but in return, he got to see the daring JK.

" Leave ." Namjoon glared at him and try to free his wrist. But Jungkook shakes his head as' NO'.

Namjoon shoved him away and freed his hand from Jungkook's grip. Jungkook couldn't keep himself straight and he fell. Namjoon doesn't even take a glance at him and left the cabin. He was walking to the Elevator when something made him stop and he ran back to his cabin.

Jungkook's forehead is bleeding, and he is lying unconscious. He pressed Jungkook, then he hit the desk.

' God, what do I do now? Why am I like this.'

" JK .... Open your eyes. Please JK, open your eyes. I am sorry. ."

He shakes his shoulder to open his, which is in his ain. Namjoon took his Handkerchief and tried to stop the bleeding from his cut, Jungkook opened his half and saw his face, there was concern in his eyes.

" You like it? ..... Isn't "JK asked.

" What? "

" When I get hurt ......you like it. Don't you ?"

" Shut up, I didn't do that intentionally. " He couldn't look into his eyes. He's guilty.

" Wait a minute here. Let me get the first-aid box." He walked to the drawer.

Jungkook waited sitting on the floor. When Namjoon comes with the first-aid box, he sees Jungkook fall asleep on the floor. Maybe because he was drunk. He tried waking him up but seems he was in deep sleep.

He sat on the floor and put his head on his lap. First, he swipes his dry blood with cotton then cleans the wound with Dettol. Jungkook hissed in pain but didn't wake up. Namjoon applies ointment to the wound. Bandaged the wound.

So he just glared at him at the same time adoring his beautiful sleeping face for a moment, and then somehow he managed to lift him and take him to his car. Made him sit properly and put on the seat belt. Safety is first.

' Why he's still fucking cute.'

The drive was pin-drop silence. Namjoon checks sporadically if it is okay. He reached their apartment. Knows the address, it's easy to know when Kim Taehyung is your brother and Jungkook's friend.

Namjoon wanted to talk to him and make him believe that someone was still there for him. Someone also loves him the way he loves Lisa. That's everything going to be okay. He pitifully drove the short distance from the apartment.

" Jungkook hey! We're at your apartment. " No response.

But this sleepyhead doesn't hear Namjoon bite his inside cheeks.

' I have to lift him again. No, I am not going to do that again.'

Suddenly, he remembers that Jimin lives with them, so he thinks to call him. But it doesn't have a phone number. Then he saw the security guard. So thought to ask him. He asked if you could inform his parents and take him to his bedroom.

So the security guard goes to inform the jeans and returns with Jungkook's mother. Tense as hell. He gets to know why the boy is so beautiful. He is his mother's male version. The thought makes him smile.

" Where is he? Is he alright? "

" I think you're Jungkook's mother. Right." He confirmed.

" Yes...yes. I am his mother. "