37.Chapter

Namjoon planned his date with Taehyung and Iseul recommendation since he has doubted himself if did on his own he will certainly screw up so why not tips from the good hands. The couple suggested him a quiet place instead of any five star or restaurant and the only place come his mind was the Guesthouse where they had already spent sweet and bitter moments.

Namjoon had noted down many things that the younger like and dislikes in their silly conversation. So as his assumption he decorated the living room.

Jungkook had liked to spend time with him where nobody will be there only them and will get along with him deeply.

Namjoon called him in the afternoon. Jungkook was putting on after taking a bath. Namjoon he began to talk casually like when he woke up?, what had in breakfast also in lunch?, did he have shower?, does Jimin is at home or he already out with his brand-new friend?

At the last, he asked him what he did in free time. He replied, " Nothing special, watched a movie I have been wanting to watch but postponed it due lack of leisure time."

Jungkook returned same question to him however before he answered the call disconnected with a thud noise something like crashing or worst Kim Namjoon falling from don't know where.

Jungkook panicked and tried to call again, but it was switched off. Fuck.

He rushed out of his apartment. There is a cab driver who's looking for a passenger, luckily. He requested him to drive fast, even he was driving faster. He once again called him but the same problem, the device is switched off. Suddenly, he considered of informing Taehyung and thankfully he picked the call. He informed him and tae showed his concern and cut the call saying he will be there at the earliest.

Jungkook reached to the Guesthouse and the Watchman let him enter. Fortunately, the main door was unlocked so he doesn't have to ring the doorbell and opened the door yelling his boyfriend name.

" Joon.... Joon. Where are you?"

" Joon ... God-damn where are yo"

Namjoon rushed climbing the stairs. He entered his bedroom, opening the door and there are folding clothes. Jungkook ceased still. He needed to breath normally, but he rushed to him to embrace him.

" Joon.."

" Hiii"

He pulled back to check on him if he got hurt anywhere. Namjoon bit his lips to not giggle. Deep inside, he's so thrilled knowing how much Jungkook cares about him. Amazing.

" Joon... You're okay. Did you fell from..."

Namjoon couldn't hold back his giggle.

" What so funny .... I'm worried because I heard a sound... Wait. You were kidding me. You fooled me." Jungkook said being serious now, and he's expecting a No.

But Namjoon nodded, giggling.

" The fuck you did." Jungkook pushed him, and he fell on the bed on his back. Jungkook climbed on the bed too. Gripping a pillow to hit him on his face but Namjoon saved his face covering with his palms.

Jungkook kept hitting him while yelling at him until Namjoon gripped his both arms and pinned him down on the bed and snatching the pillow from him. Jungkook attempted to push him but held his both wrist over his head.

" Jungkook.... Stop squirming and listen to me."

Jungkook obeyed. He looked at him.

Suddenly Namjoon felt the urge to kiss him also he realized in which kind of position they were. He immediately released his grip on him and get off the bed awkwardly. He cleared his throat then he noticed the clothes the elder was folding, it has a tag that means it's new one. Not only that, but he holds it.