28.Chapter

Namjoon and Jungkook cleaned themselves in the bathroom. Namjoon gave him a pajama when the younger complained he can't sleep in those pant he earlier provided him. He was expecting that they will sleep in the same moreover on the same bed however Kim Namjoon suggested that he will sleep on the couch while offered Jungkook to take the bed.

He even inquired if Jungkook is uncomfortable if the younger slept in the same room.

“ Nope. It's totally fine. Good night, Joon."

He didn't argue for anything and simply obeyed whatever his lover had asked for. He lied on the bed and glanced at the bed, but he couldn't get a glimpse of the elder. Regardless, Namjoon can see him through the mirror, and he smiled at him.

Namjoon woke up first as he's the early morning bird; however, he didn't get off the bed or woke up Jungkook. He checked his phone and there is miss calls from Taehyung, shit he forgot to inform him that he wouldn't be at home last night.

He called Taehyung, but this time he didn't pick up the call because he was asleep, though. So ended up going to Washroom to pee then coming back sat on the coach and looked at him. Suddenly felt the urge to sit near Jungkook and admired his beauty from extremely closer.

Jungkook looks adorable and innocent like a kid when he's asleep.

He pulled captured him on his phone multiple times and Jungkook slumber was interrupted by clicking sound.

“ Joon what are …yank….doing? Don't you know you shouldn't click photos without the permission of the person? I look so ugly in the morning…  Give me that phone…" He attempted to snatched it from, but Namjoon keep his hand moving around, so Jungkook couldn't take it.

“ Joon please…" Jungkook threw the blanket aside and gets off the bed and began to chess him around the bed like kids. Namjoon laughed, so does Jungkook but moreover he groaned when he was unable to catch him.

Regardless, Kim Namjoon aka RM himself fall on the floor hitting his knee with leg of the bed, but it didn't seem like he got hurt because he immediately stood up and get on the bed, but thankfully Jungkook could grip his wrist and pulled him down on the bed who was about to get off to the side.

“ Joon … Give the phone."

“ Nope."

Jungkook was on top of the elder, and yet, he was trying, but Jungkook finally snatched the phone which was unlocked. He teased him by raising his eyebrows multiple times and Namjoon frowned.

Jungkook comfortably sat on Namjoon's stomach and began to analysis his photos and damn it look nice, he looks handsome however Jimin always has captured him when he would make weird expressions or his hair messy.

He smiled at the photos, and he began to send them to his account so he can show it to Jimin, but before he could click the send button Namjoon snatched his phone.

“ What are you doing?"

“ You …  I was sending the photos to my account. Can't you wait for a moment?"

Namjoon put the phone aside and he one attempt he sifted their position.

Jungkook beneath him.