41.Chapter

Nevertheless, Jungkook didn't overtime because he can't pass a day without being closer to him, he is getting addicted to his fondly gaze at him. He urges being in his embrace in a closed bedroom where nobody will disturb them.

His mother had called him to taunt him why he was doing overtime since his salary is enough for them … Jungkook told her directly that it's his personal need that he require to fulfill also that's his choice to do overtime.

Jungkook acknowledged that he is being rude to his mother since morning, but couldn't help it and stop screwing up.

On the lunch break Jihyo was inquiring him with multiple twisted questions that's were weird asses, Jimin noticed that he's uncomfortable to answer them so he diverted the topic by his date and his new friend, which was Jihyo cousin whom he met in the bachelor party.

' Why girls are getting so interested when it's about gays?' Jungkook wondered in his mind.

He has texted Namjoon informing about his overtime, actually that's he waiting for him.

And fortunately, Namjoon texted back with positive response.

I'll be there soon.

He kept checking whether Namjoon has arrived or not. However, he doesn't have to wait much since Namjoon called him to come in his cabin. He doesn't waste any second hurried to his boss or his boyfriend cabin even he ignored one of employees call saying his boss urgently asked for his present in his cabin.

The person was convinced, with doubts.

Jungkook didn't knock on the door and entered hurriedly. There is Namjoon watching the city thought the window, in the dark the lights are sparkling and made the view admirable.

“ Joon …" Jungkook called his name and the elder turned around with a satisfaction and calm face. He stopped faster and hugged him. Namjoon wrapped his both around his back and caressed.

“ Missed you…so much." Jungkook mumbled hooking his head on his shoulder. Usually, Jungkook disturb him in between his schedule but when he gets the opportunity to see him, touch him he doesn't think other stuff and situations. It's just focused on their moment.

Namjoon suddenly moved from the window, so nobody will notice them from the ground. He pressed him on the nearest wall and broke the hug, he kept his hand beside his head.

They stared each other, Jungkook decided not to bring to notice his worries and ruin the moment. But he's recklessly wanted to share his thoughts with him.

“ What is it? You look anxious… Something serious?" Namjoon asked, gaze fixed on his face. Jungkook nodded, subconsciously.

Namjoon knit his brows.

“ My mom, she's assuming that I'm dating a girl and she's happy. I don't know… maybe dad too. “ Jungkook looked away but the elder cupped face to looked at him.

“ I'm listening, tell me… common."
Namjoon assured him.

“ it is unclear to me why they're poking their nose in my love life, and it's pissing me off. We have just initiated our relationship, we even haven't done it yet….and there is already. Fuck. Joon, I'm petrified to reveal my sexuality to my parents. What if they denied accepting me as most of the parents don't."

As Namjoon said, he listened to him carefully. He straightened his posture and inserting his hands in his pant's front pocket, he looked at him.

“ Jungkook, I can feel you what through you're going but remember that it's your just experiencing things so don't come to a conclusion. As I have told you previously that you might be again attracted to women in the future."