2.Chapter

He hugged him and closed his eyes.

" Hyung not going to fire you dumb. "

" He already hates me. You just gave him more reason to hate me. "

" Hyung doesn't hate .... You"

" Hmm"

" He hates..... "
" He hates what? "

" LOVE ... "

" But why Taehyung ?" No response!

" Tae tells me .... Shit "tae falls asleep in his arms.

Jungkook slowly lay him down and took off his shoes. Then he closed the door and he also lay down with him. He looked at him. Tae was in deep sleep. Jungkook wants to know why his brother hates him and why he hates to love. And the thing related to him. He gets curious. Sleep doesn't come to his eyes easily that night. He struggles to sleep by turning side and side.

The same goes for Namjoon, but it's not new to him. Now it's becoming his habit to sleep late. Cursing himself for falling in love with him. Who was not worthy of him, for his love?
Finally, the party ended and all the guests went home.

Jeon Jungkook was the reason Kim Namjoon hated 'LOVE'.

It was the first time Jungkook saw him after three years of the bet of one nightstand with Kim Namjoon he felt the ground had shifted beneath him. He was so lost. It never made sense to him why destiny could throw him into this situation.

Jungkook didn't think for a second that he was going to face Kim Namjoon Cabin who was his senior at the University three years ago but right now, that chubby boy is, the CEO of RM.

In college the rich boy always bullies him, calling him by pet names like joonie, Namu, Chubby Boy, Glassy Boy blah, etc. Pulling his cheeks, checking his Bags, playing with his hair, and snatching his books.

But after knowing from someone that Nam was bisexual, he never missed any chance to tease him. Jungkook always bullied him when he got the chance. After learning about Nam, he even started bullying him sexually. Slapping his butt when crossed close to him.

Nam never backfires on him in the university because he has a crush on the bad boy. He felt bad when started bullying him, but he never tried to stop him. If he gets to see his boy crush smile because of him, then he has no problem getting bullied by his crush.

But but but. Until Jungkook makes fun of Nam because he confessed his love for him. If he had rejected him, it wouldn't have hurt him much, but Jungkook embarrassed him for loving him. But he didn't hate him until now. There's a reason why RM doesn't want to forget him, he has to pay back what he did to him.

" May I come in? " Jungkook asked, opening the glass door slightly.

" Yes, have a seat," Namjoon said, didn't look at him, sliding the pages of the file. Jungkook sat on the chair.

" Hello Sir, I am Jeon Jungkook"

" I know Jungkook, very well," Namjoon said, putting down the file on the desk and revealing his face.

" You." Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

" R... M, it's RM for you, please keep in mind that Jeon Jungkook."

" So I have checked your profile and the good news is you get selected. "

" I know, And I didn't think for a second it would be you, my boss."

" The Earth is round, you have to face in the future what you did in the past."

" What do you mean? "