10.Chapter

Namjoon expected him to push him away and curse him with harmful words, but it's never happened.

It's now or never!

" Kiss me, joon. "

Jungkook dared to utter the words with difficulty and anxiety. Yet, there is hope in his eyes that joon will fulfil his wish.

" Are you sure? Don't piss me off later when you regret ..."

" Kiss me already, dammit." Jungkook threatened him with a prophecy as he pulled him by the collar of his shirt.

Namjoon took hold of his neck with his single hand, and with the other he placed it on the wall for support. He surprised Jungkook by kissing his forehead. For the last moment, he looked for any rejection, but two eager eyes were welcoming him.

Jungkook nodded pleadingly and then nonchalantly shuffled up onto his knees, Namjoon gently pecking his cheek. Namjoon smiled but didn't look at him. Next, He kissed his nose.

Jungkook is tickled from the inside. He started smiling, he started feeling a sense of belonging. As if he were someone of no name for centuries but met him today. As if is finally there where he should be.

Namjoon gaze fixed on his lips.

Then Jungkook closed his eyes, and he swallowed nervously, and Namjoon titled his head a little, and then he pressed his lips with him. Jungkook's body trembled at the sensation. Goosebumps all over his body.

Nevertheless, the sensation is nice. His lips are soft and plush - not wet or anything, but fucking kissable and nicely moisturized as if he wears lip balm.

Namjoon raises his hands to cradle his face gently. His heart is pounding in his chest even just nibbling your lips. Then he pulled back, Jungkook's eyes widened yet, he was fucking calm and cool.

He's fucking teased.

' What's he doing? Shit' Namjoon realized. ' It's wrong.'

" Okay, we're done here. I did as you asked. I kissed you. Now common I will drop you at your place. "

Jungkook clutched his fist in frustration. But immediately he followed his boss.

" As much as I know that's ain't a fucking kiss. In BL dramas, they eat each other's mouth when they kiss. It doesn't count. "

Namjoon walked fast. He glanced over his shoulder and Jungkook was following him. He chuckled when he showed him his middle finger. Namjoon sits in the car, and so does Jungkook.

Jungkook closed the door with a thud. Putting unnecessary energy.

" Careful. It's my car."

" I know."

Namjoon was about to start the engine and Jungkook snatched the key.

" What the hell? "

" I asked you something, and you haven't answered yet."

Namjoon sighs. He thought of keeping quiet, but if he didn't say anything, Jungkook's needle would stick to this very thing.

" You are new to this thing, so you are yearning to get more. Which is not right for you. I've been through this, and I know how stupid it is. I don't want what happened to me to happen the same with me."