36.Chapter

Jungkook entered the elevator where Namjoon was already in it with two more employees. They all going to the first floor. Namjoon didn't make eye contact with, but the younger kept glancing at him just get a look, however he was still angry with so he gets out hurriedly even when Jungkook calls from behind.

" Boss..."

" Boss! Wait a minute."

Certainly, Jungkook is not allowed to call him by his in front of the employees, so he walked behind him silently and get in the car when Namjoon started the engine to leave.

" Jungkook you? Is there something left to taunt me?"

" I'm starving. Take me to a restaurant."

Namjoon was still pissed off with the way Jungkook behaved with him. But right there he appears calm and guilty moreover exhausted so he didn't proceed on his thoughts and began to drive.

Anyway, he was also starving.

" Which restaurant?"

" Wherever you take me, I'm fine with it."

Namjoon glanced at him, but his eyes were fixed on the road.

" Alright."

Jungkook didn't speak a word on the way because he fell asleep while listening to the music Namjoon had played on the device. Namjoon parked the car then get out of the car. He opened the door for him, then softly cupping his cheek wakes him up.

" Jungkook.... We are here. At restaurant."

Jungkook yanked in the air then unbuckled his seatbelt and get off the car. Namjoon walked ahead and followed him. Namjoon washed his hands while Jungkook excused to use the washroom. He hadn't ordered yet. He was sitting there holding the menu card waiting for Jungkook arrival.

Jungkook was coming talking to a boy, no worries.

He waved him bye before joining his friend on the table.

Jungkook sat on the opposite site of Namjoon. His face looks fresh, he might have used face wash and that boy might have provided him, he assumed.

A waiter asked them to order.

Namjoon ordered three dishes and handed the menu card to Jungkook, and he ordered Nakji-bakkeum and a vegetable soup. Jungkook phone buzzed just after the waiter left. He rejected the call and texted.

" Who's it?"

" Jimin Hyung "Jungkook replied while texting. Namjoon looked here and there. The awkward silence was feeling extremely bizarre, so Namjoon tried to break the ice.

" What are doing on the weekend?"

Jungkook raised his head from his device.

" I haven't planned it. Jimin Hyung will be spending the whole day with her new friend, so I might stay at home. Umm ...nowhere to go." Jungkook answered, looking into his eyes.

" Jimin's new friend?"

" It's a girl that he met at the bachelor party of Taehyung." Jungkook staring at his screen of the device again, in his mind the thrilled scene replayed.

" So you'll be free."

" Yeah. Why."

" Ahh ... Nothing. Just wondering. That's it."

The waiter arrived with meals. Namjoon phone buzzed in his pocket so he picked it up, it's Taehyung.
He didn't speak immediately receiving the call as Taehyung was speaking first from the other side.