30.Chapter

Without giving second through, Jungkook searched for the same girl who asked him for dance and when his saw her, he approached her like a such a gentleman. She was on cloud nine to dance with, so he offered her company. She will win the bet and Jeon Jungkook will be able Jealous his Lover, so it's a win-win situation for them.

Unfortunately, Kim Namjoon was disturbed by his colleagues and cousins, so didn't even get the chance to be envy of the girl. He just shows him talking to girl respectfully and for he respects him. Hence, ultimately, his plan was ruined because the men drag him to have drink with them before he approached Jungkook.

Although Jungkook was dancing with her, he kept glancing and checking where was Namjoon, but he was dissatisfied with his unsuccessful attempt so excused her when he noticed Taehyung entering the dance floor with drink in his hand which he offered to Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung began dance on the beats with sync and pretty amazing. Few of them stared at them and few copied them, soon Jimin also joined them.

Jungkook didn't notice Namjoon was fondly watching them, definitely enjoying the view. He wouldn't have noticed him if Jimin hadn't elbowed him and gesture towards the scene where hwasa is dragging Namjoon into the dance floor.

He didn't intentionally curse at her, not at all. 

' Fucking bitch!'

He wasn't angry at Namjoon as he's a gullible person. Of course, he denied to his bestie but shouldn't he be aware that someone wouldn't admire the action.

' Such a vicious woman.'

Namjoon awkwardly smiled at him then began to move his body, he doesn't consider himself a great dancer, however he is aware how to move his body matching with beats without embarrassing himself in the crowd. It provides a benefit to be siblings of Kim Taehyung.

Namjoon immediately regretted when he saw Jungkook frowning at him grimly then he walked out of the crowd and went to the bar where he ordered drink.

Indeed, Hwasa had already called his brother to pick her up from the club that's why she wanted to dance for a moment then leave to home and that's why he couldn't refuse.

Regardless, how he was going to portray it to his Lover. Impossible without arguing. He glanced at him, and he was now sitting on the chair while drinking the alcohol and watching them silently.

Namjoon patiently waited for to Hwasa's brother arrived so he breathed in relief and convey with the freaking Jeon Jungkook.

' Fuck you' Jungkook muttered directly staring at him.

He kept drinking and Namjoon became worried.

Jungkook watched him them leaving, walking toward exit holding hands.

' Fuck you Kim Namjoon! '

' I hate you …'

In his mind he was being betrayed. He was feeling pathetic and ridiculous.
He drank two more shots after he witnessed them leaving together.

Jungkook was feeling dizzy. His head felt heavy and his legs weak to stand nevertheless he stood up and walked toward the exit as well. He wanted to make sure his lover is leaving home with a girl, his ex fiancé.

He didn't realize when his eyes filled with tears until his palm automatically raised to wipe them. Furthermore, he was outside the club now searching the couple according to him, and he found them. Namjoon is hugging her then said Good night and get in the car. His lover waited standing there until the car disappeared from his sight.

Namjoon turned around and there is a crying mess, furious, jealous and broken Jeon Jungkook standing and looking at him with despise.

“ Jungkook…"