9.Chapter

The living hall was empty, there was nobody. A servant was doing something in the kitchen so he went to ask him. He can also call Taehyung but he would rather not disturb him plus he will get trapped in his non-ending inquiries.

" Noona! "

Jungkook called her and she turned around.

" Jungkook-Shi, What can I help you with? You sit there, I will call Taehyung-him. "

Jungkook shook his and smiled at her.

" You don't have to Noona, I just wanted to ask who is where. Nobody to be seen anywhere. "

She washed her hands.

" Oh! Namjoon-nim was in his library. And just ten minutes before hwasa ma'am and Taehyung went there too. They have taken a few bottles of wine and snacks. They must be enjoying it. "

Ma'am hwasa? That's what Jungkook noticed.

" Thank you noona. I will join them. "

Jungkook doesn't listen to anyone telling him not to run upstairs. He was rushing.

Jungkook didn't bother to poke fun at the door and instantly opened the door. He's surprised by the view of His boss Kim Namjoon sitting on the sofa and beside him, there is a girl. He assumed the hot and beautiful lady was Hwasa. Wait! Joon has put his head on her shoulder. That's offensive.

Their eyes meet at the same time and Namjoon and Hwasa both stand up on their feet surprised by Jungkook action. Namjoon looked pissed off but not more than Jeon.

" What the hell Jungkook, what are you doing here? "

Namjoon clenched his teeth as he said the words in a full cold tone. Jungkook doesn't look guilty, though. Jungkook walked toward them and stopped in front of them, keeping a respectful distance.

" I am extremely sorry to bother you boss, but you know it's important, so madam, can you excuse us, please? "

Jungkook said as he apologized for disturbing them yet when he made eye contact with Hwasa, there was no guilt in his eyes. He's glad. Hwasa was confused, should she leave or stay with Namjoon? Yet Namjoon was saying nothing and only gestured for him to leave and Jungkook was glaring at her for still standing beside him.

" Okay, Good night, RM. See you in the morning. "

Jungkook waited until she got out of them and shut the door. RM sits down on the sofa again, he puts his right leg on his left knee. Presenting himself as Jungkook's boss and being professional.

" What the hell are you doing here when I have already informed you that I will see you tomorrow? Don't you get it?"

" No, I don't get it. Would you mind explaining to me why you couldn't go when you're free? When you're doing nothing. " Namjoon stood up on his heels.

" I was busy, spending my spare time with my lineage, and that's the most important. "

That's impressive! Jungkook looks away then he thinks about Hwasa.

" Does it mean Miss Hwasa is also a family member? Like ..."

" You already know that She will be soon part of this family. Don't you ?"

Namjoon is teasing him. The look he's passing is of a victory. Jungkook wants to snatch the side smile on his lips by biting them. Damn, Jungkook shook his head.

Fuck it!

" I didn't come here to gossip. I can't waste my tomorrow by arguing with you. Boss. So please come with me and check out my job and finish the matter."