31.Chapter

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?"

Jungkook asked in surprise while pouting like an upset baby. Namjoon chuckled standing there while rubbing his nose, the younger wouldn't notice him, otherwise his going to be offended. He's offended, though.

" You didn't tell you have a boyfriend? That's fucking cheating."

" You're a fucking cheater." Jungkook said, pointing his finger towards him.
Tear drop sliding down his cheek.

Namjoon frowned in distance.

" Jungkook. You're a brat!" Namjoon said taking steps ahead to approach the younger, whos seemed frustrated as well. Jungkook, who was considering himself being fooled, didn't want to speak to any more he stepped back and loosing balance his bumped with car and Namjoon grabbed the opportunity to pin him down on the hood of the car.

Jungkook covered his eyes with his both palms since he's a bit anxious to hold the stare. His gaze is insane. Regardless, the elder removed his palm and pinned over his head and looked at him, however the drunk ass diverted his gaze. Namjoon didn't mean to, but he was holding his both wrist in his girl, he gripped his chin to make eye contact.

" You're my boyfriend.... Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook widened his eyes. The pout isn't disappearing at all.

Namjoon smiled and Jungkook noticed those two deep dimples.

" Me ..." Jungkook whispered. " Did you proposed me?"

" Mmm, No but I have ...."

Jungkook cut him off.

" Then how you can decide that I'm your boyfriend? Huh. Tell, huh?"

Namjoon loosened his grip on his wrists.

" Alright, that a valid point. By the way, I have an idea." Namjoon said. He is just loving the way Jungkook is acting so cutely like a kid. The side of his drunken state is so innocent and funny. Oh! God! Most importantly, he's loquacious version is appreciable.

Jungkook wouldn't believe if he articulates him about his behavior the next day.

" What is it?" Jungkook asked curiously. He rested his head on his crossed wrist, still in the same position. Pheharp, lying beneath Kim Namjoon is comfortable. The elder has rested his hands beside his head.

" What if I propose to you now?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows twice while a mischievous smiling at him.

" Ahhh... That's great." Jungkook said then pushed the elder, who straightened his posture as the younger didn't push him harshly; otherwise he would have fallen on his ass on the sand.

" Okay. Now get on your knees."

" What? I'm not going to anything when you're not sober." Namjoon said becoming serious and forgetting for a second.

" Oh ho ... You're dirty mind. Propose me like the men do in movies. On your knees."

A drunk Jungkook is on his sense, but a sober Kim Namjoon thinking of getting on his knees and su....