12.Chapter

RM's secretary Park Jihyo was waiting in his cabin as ordered. RM reviewed the pending files and records after she had explained his schedule. He kept himself busy until the lunch break. He wouldn't have come out of his cabin if Tae hadn't checked on him.

RM wasn't surprised when Jungkook again ignored him when they fronted each other during the lunch break.
He took his medicine and rested for an hour. He didn't forget to call his dad. It's his habit to call him in a break. To ask this and that.

Jihyo was called again after two hours. She knocked on the door and came inside.

" RM Sir."

" Come in." She sat down.

" Miss Park. I want to know how greatly the design of our new collection of shoes has straightened up."

She swallowed greedily because Jungkook and Jimin hadn't done it yet. They still haven't come up with an idea.

" But Sir, You have allowed them a week to finish the layout, so they haven't started yet. I ....."

"What do you mean they haven't started? Miss Park. Send them here right now. "

" Yes sir."

Jihyo rushed out of the cabin. RM sighed and sat back immediately, lamenting for yelling at his secretary. That's so rude of him.

Jihyo informed Jimin and Jungkook. She exclaimed why their boss was so pissed off and won't examine them. Jimin already looked worried as hell about losing his job. So Jungkook convinced him to stay and do his work. He will handle whatever the deal is, and he headed to his boss's cabin.

Before knocking on the door, he takes a deep breath and loosens up his body. Then opening the door he asked.

" Boss . May I come in."

Namjoon is talking on the phone.

He stared at him for a moment. He looks different from usual. No earnings and pendant. Just a formal gray T-shirt and trousers but still so handsome. The cutest.

" Okay. Bye, I call you later."

He hung up the call.

"Please ... Take a seat."

The anger is not anymore, not a bit. He suddenly feels calm and cool.

' Should I be polite first or...No'

' He's my employee, and I am his boss.'

'He needs to be professional.'

Jungkook has brought his laptop with him. He puts it on the desk and takes a sit. He's waiting for his boss to query whatever the urgent stuff is.

"I was expecting Park Jimin too. Isn't he cooperating with you? As I guess Miss Park has already told you why you're here, so don't waste my time and show me how the project going on. "

Jungkook looked up. Their eyes meet, and they can read their emotions but won't communicate. He diverts his gaze and takes his laptop to define his work.