24.Chapter

Namjoon was in the mini office so kept the laptop on the cabinet then headed to his room to get ready. He simply put on a hoodie and trouser and was tieing his shoelaces when Minnie suddenly opened the door. She was breathing heavily, seem like she has run here.

“ Minnie…What happened?"

“ Mr. Kim … Isn't … Isn't opening his eyes not either speaking. “

“ What the hell." Namjoon didn't even tie his another shoe and rushed to his dad bedroom. There he noticed Taehyung calling the doctor while sitting beside his dad, concernedly. The elder approaches him and cup his dad's face. He was breathing, thankfully.

Namjoon didn't waste any second and decide to take his dad to the hospital. Taehyung informed the doctor they will soon reach.

“ We're on the way…"

Taehyung drove on speed to reach hospital as soon as possible. Namjoon holding his dad on the back seat, Minnie also was with them.

The Doctor had already managed the formality by ordering his assistant, so they took him directly to the wardroom. Taehyung once again called the doctor inform him meanwhile the doctor was entered with two nurses. He requested them to exit the room beside Namjoon.

Taehyung was sitting outside. Nam also comes out after a moment and saw his younger brother was sobbing so he consoled him.

They're waiting for the doctor.

One of the nurses rushed out and handed a list of medicine to bring, quickly. Nam asked Taehyung to sit for a moment and proceed to bring the medicine.

Namjoon knocked on the door then handed the medicine.
After a few moments the doctor come out and they both rushed towards the doctor.

“ Doctor…"

“Your dad is alright. His blood pressure had dropped low, that's why he fell unconscious. He isn't waking up yet, but he will be after a moment.okay."

Namjoon Nodded.

They both entered to the room to see their father, Minnie also followed them. They had to sit for a while because Mr. Kim hasn't come to his sense yet.
However, once his father opened his eyes they both breaths in relief.

“ Dad! Oh my god. You know, you scared is, were terrified that …."

“ You will lose me." Mr. Kim finished.

“ Dad! Please!" Taehyung scolded even his dad is lying on the hospital bed while being sick.

But Mr. Kim comprehend that's it his love language.

They conveyed for a while then Namjoon requested Taehyung to go home and rest also asked to drop Minnie at her place. Taehyung protested but he wasn't success as Nam said that it's his command.

Nam decided to stay with his father in the hospital.

Two half hour passed. He was sitting near his dad when his phone rang, it's Jungkook. That's when he remembered he had to go to met him at his farmhouse. Shit. He forgot about Jungkook completely.