6.Chapter

Namjoon was taking steps toward them. Taehyung immediately diverted the topic, cutting Jungkook off midway.

" You dumb, obviously I will help, so don't worry."

Tae said a little louder so they could understand. But Jungkook only frowned at him.

" Huh? What help? I didn't ask you for any help. I was asking that..."

RM stood up in front of them.

" Taehyung you already finished? Is there left anything for me because I forgot my lunchbox today? "

Both brothers look at the plate and then look at each other.

" I am sorry. If you had told me before I would have saved for you some. Why didn't you tell me when I went to your cabin? "

" I just forget. I was nervous and disturbed by something. It's fine, I will take something from the canteen. "

Taehyung nodded and RM went to the counter. They started to eat again, but Jungkook was not over by the shocking news. He couldn't believe it.

" Jungkookie, what happened to you? "

"Hyung I am done. You continue, please. See you later. "

" But Jungkook you have finished, are you alright? Do you want mine? "

" Yes Hyung I am fine. I feel full. Don't worry about me. "

Jungkook got up and collected his lunchbox and was about to go when RM came back and sat near Taehyung.

" Kookie, be ready at 6.00 pm. I will pick you up from your house. Wear something sexy for the party. Okay." Tae said.

" I...." JK got cut off by RM.

" But why him? Isn't it decided the party will be in my guesthouse and only close friends are invited ?"

Suddenly, his tone was so deep and bitter. Jungkook can sense he's angry. RM said while raising his left eyebrow. Anger showing clearly on his face. Jungkook thinks about why he gave such a reaction to him and why he gives a cold stare to Tae.

" But Hyung you're inviting your all best friend, Jin Hyung also inviting his best friend and so what's wrong with my best friend? " Tae said.

" Tae isn't you invited your best friend Jimin."

" But Hyung Kookie also is my best friend. "

" Okay, you can invite him too. Do
whatever you want."

And Namjoon got up from his seat and stepped away from them. He's walking so fast that Taehyung and Jin would not dare to stop him or call him. Jungkook felt bad for Tae. He barely saw him arguing with his brother because RM did things for him on his wish. So he did this time too. He knows RM doesn't want him at the party.

RM was in the guesthouse. He and Jin were arranging the decorations and the stuff needed for Seattle. Hoseok brought the birthday cake. Jin took responsibility for the best alcohol. The responsibility for the crazy was on Yoongi.

RM checked all and went to pick up hwasa from their Kim Mansion. He was impressed by seeing her look. Her straight long and black hair was Set perfectly. Her blue long dress fitted her figure so nicely.