19.Chapter

The next morning Taehyung woke up he found his Hyung cuddling him. He smiled at his Hyung open mouth like a fish. He must have come to sleep with him when thoughts were tormenting him and didn't let him sleep. Whatever, Taehyung was glad that his Hyung didn't hesitate to sleep on his bed next to Taehyung.

He didn't disturb his slumber and went to the washroom. When he came back, he noticed that he was still sleeping hugging a pillow. He went to the kitchen to order Shiyang to cook his Hyung favorite breakfast then he went to the workout. He can see his father walking with the help of Minnie and their pet dog following his master on the ground. Furthermore, he smiled at the view from the room and began his workout session with cycling.

Namjoon woke up at the sound of Taehyung whistling, it's a melody, though. Taehyung was drying his hair in front of the mirror. He noticed his Hyung rubbing his eyes and then yanking in the air. He's pulling the quilt on him more covering his entirely.

Likewise, he smiled at his brother.

“ Is my brother going to a party? Dressing up in a suit in the morning when it's Sunday." Namjoon closed his eyes again.

Taehyung put down the hairdryer and set his hair using gel.

“ First I'm going to meet Uncle and Auntie. Hwasa must have told them about the shit she's doing in Seoul, but they hid it from us. That's ridiculous. “

Namjoon sit down in one motion and looked at his younger brother who is damn serious about the matter. He wasn't kidding in the morning. He wasn't thinking the day would start with the bitter truth that hwasa had chosen someone else to throw away his fiancé. His childhood friend.

He got up and walked toward Tawhyung. He was wearing his shoes and sitting on the stool. Namjoon kneeled and tied his shoelaces and Taehyung let him do it. When Namjoon was done he looked up at him.

“ Tae. You don't have to go. I'm damn sure uncle aunt doesn't have any idea about hwasa otherwise why they came here to have lunch with us. They brought her brothers too. Think for a moment. Why would they hide it from us? Tae. She called me last night, and she seemed thrilled and honest about her feelings toward that man. “

Taehyung looked here and there. He's not convinced at all. He sits on the couch. Namjoon sat next to him and pulled him toward him by the shoulder.

“ Tae you don't have to stress about it. I will handle it. Just be happy .for me.
For Hyung. “

Namjoon smiled at his brother however Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away. He knows that his brother can handle everything, but he wants to support him, he wants Tents to stand by him.

“ As if I can be happy when you're miserable. Fuck. Hyung, she cheated on you." Taehyung stood up on his feet again. Walking here and there.

“ You have not landed your eyes on anyone since you have been engaged. Here you are waiting for her, and she's having affairs ..... That kicking bitch ....."

“ Taehyung …." Namjoon yelled at him with a harsh tone. “ Enough. You can't just call her by bad names. She's still my friend. And most importantly don't forget your manners."

“ Fucking fine. Do whatever you want to accomplish. Be a Gentleman and let people keep playing with your sentiments. Have a nice day Hyung. “

Uttering the words with power he grabbed his phone and wallet and headed out shutting the door with force. Namjoon immediately felt guilty for raising his on his younger brother. He sat down holding his head cursing under his breath.

The day passed, but Taehyung wasn't home yet. Namjoon has talked to Hwasa's dad, but the result was what he assumed. They had no idea about anything. In addition, her dad blamed Namjoon for supporting her to go to Seoul. So according to them, Namjoon was the main victim here. Unbearable.