16.Chapter

Namjoon kept checking on Jungkook and he seemed upset. So when everyone was busy and Jungkook was organizing the bookshelves in the mini office Namjoon entered to talk to him. The door was open. He coughed to get his attention and Jungkook glanced back at him and ignored him again.

Namjoon sat on the armchair.

" Jungkook ... Can we talk? I mean I want to talk to you about what happened in the kitchen. "

No response. Jungkook moved to set things on the table. Jungkook wasn't looking at him. Namjoon breathed out and stood up and gripping Jungkook's shoulder turned him around.

" Jungkook! I'm talking to you and when I'm talking to you must look at me. Got it."

When was the last they were this close? When Namjoon last time touched him. When he pronounced his name last time. Jungkook gazed at his shoulder where Namjoon was holding him and Suddenly the elder realized he was griping him tightly so he pulled his hand back.

He inserted his hands in his pockets and looked at him.

" I don't What happened in the kitchen, I mean Hyeon shouldn't have behaved with you like that but Hyeon shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm apologizing on behalf of him..."

" But I'm not going to apologize for anything if you're expecting. He bumped into me and I immediately apologized but he called me bad names and was yelling at me so rudely. How could he... "

They both turned toward the door when someone knocked on the open door.

" Jungkook...your mom has called you," Shiyang said standing in the doorway. Jungkook had left his phone in the kitchen. Jungkook looked at his boss and then walked to take the phone, Shiyang seemed dumbfounded. Shiyang immediately left handing him the phone.

" Hello! " He walked toward the table again to settle the stuff he had already set.

" Yes Mom, I had dinner. "

" Yes! Mom, I had lunch too."

" Alright .... Sent me the list. "

" Yeah, Mom. I will not forget. Bye. "

Jungkook disconnected the call and awkwardly turned to find Namjoon standing in front of him firmly.

" You lied to your mother. You haven't had breakfast. Had you? The lunchtime already passed. You must be starving. Don't you ?" Namjoon asked so sincerely with concern in his eyes. Looking at him for an honest answer.

" No...I mean yes." Jungkook said without breaking eye contact.

" Pardon me? " Namjoon said.

" No, I hadn't eaten since morning and Yes, I'm starving."

When he was walking out shiyang was in the living room, he smiled at him and said bye. Jungkook felt awkward for nothing. When he was out of the mansion looking here and there, he saw Namjoon's car on the main road waiting for him, he thought so. He sauntered hesitantly toward the car and Namjoon noticed him.

" Common Jungkook. " Jungkook gets in the car but in the back seat.

" Jungkook, I'm not your driver and you're my boss. Come sit in the front."

Jungkook again did as Namjoon said. He was so confused as to why Namjoon suddenly began to be nice to him. Putting his seatbelt on was surprising, and he didn't believe what heard from his boss. " Pardon me ?" Jungkook asked.

" I said which restaurant do you want to go to? I don't know which restaurant prefer. "

Jungkook looked at him and tried to look over his expression, but he was calm and focused on the highway. Then he diverted his gaze outside view, the buildings.