15.Chapter

Namjoon asked but Jungkook kept playing with his fingers avoiding answering, so his boss took hold of his arm and turned him around to face him. "Why?"

" When do you give me a chance to speak my mind, You always start the conversation and finish it? There is no use in saying anything because you will only believe what you want."

Did the servant scold him? He did. Glaring at him and then looking away, for a second words didn't pop into his mind and forgot how to respond to him. Jungkook again wasn't looking at him and that pissed him off.

" Looked at me when I'm talking to you." his boss said but Jungkook shook his head annoyingly. Therefore, he moved a little closer and again made his face by holding his chin, aggressively.

" Jungkook enough. Listen, you're a good person for me and I like to work with you as a professional. You don't have to work here anymore. You can join the company tomorrow and I promise nobody going to say anything, Nobody."

" Why? Why should I believe and most importantly why are worried? I don't want your sympathy, Sir." Jungkook removed his grip and standing up he headed toward the door.

He was leaving again angry like he did that day.

" Jungkook why you're making things complicated? You know I have moved on, and I am happily engaged and soon going to marry. I don't how and why Suddenly, you think you like, and you're into men but let me tell you it doesn't matter. Fucking hell you don't matter in my life so just fucking give up on whatever you're planning to do."

Whenever Jungkook tries to get close to him, Joon stops him saying that he cannot be in a relationship with the person who works with him. Because their Emotions have no place in the department in which they're working. He would rather not get attached to him.

Jungkook stopped immediately holding the doorknob. He glanced back, disappointment was visible on his face.

" I'm sorry," Namjoon said.

Jungkook shut the door and left.

Jungkook was tired after washing the dishes. When it was time to depart, he went to the servant's changing room and changed into his formal clothes, he hadn't informed his family that he was working as a servant in his boss's mansion.

On the way home, he continued thinking about what Namjoon said, he wished he could switch off his mind for a moment but the more he attempted to distract the more he remembered him. The cut on his finger, the touch on his chin, his words kept ringing in his senses.

He slept that night without having dinner.

The following three days passed without them communicating, just his boss ordering and the new servant obeying him. They barely make eye contact, Genuinely Jungkook would appear when Namjoon is gone to the office. Namjoon was not different apparently, he was also suffering the same. He had to distract his mind from Jungkook and he had only optioned or choice to talk to Hwasa, his fiancé however it didn't work.

The worst thing was Jungkook's silent treatment, but that's what he wished for, didn't he?

Jungkook was having a good time with his friends and family, in dreams. His phone rang twice, and he woke up to receive the call, and it's fucking Kim Taehyung in the morning.

'Who died?' He said in his mind.

" What happened? " Jungkook said.

" Don't you have manners, Jeon. You are supposed to wish 'Good Morning' to seniors. " Tae touted him and then he smiled mischievously.

' Fuck off' He again said in his mind.

" Good morning, Taehyung-him. I'm so blessed that you have put effort into calling me in the early morning. Can you please tell me what was the reason that you have remembered me ..."