17.Chapter

Jungkook dwelled an hour late in the mansion so he could have a mature conversation with his boss. But he was dissatisfied as he wasn't able to talk to him. He ended up coming home back. Even though he was upset and furious, he smiled when payment was sent to his account. At least he doesn't have to be troubled about his father's treatment now.

Two days passed, Jungkook stayed at home and when his mother inquired he gave them excuses, but he couldn't keep himself without sharing his problem with Jimin and he was glad that at least he had a friend with whom he shared his concerns, problems, and his feelings but Namjoon has nobody.

To lighten Jungkook's mood, he insisted him to going out with him and he accepted. They were having dinner in a restaurant and then went to the movies. Jungkook didn't seem so distressed, but neither was he delighted, he was lost most of the time.

Jimin tried to convince him that he should find a new job, and Jungkook calmly nodded. Jimin knows he's cooking something else in his evil mind.

Jimin ended up sleeping with his buddy in his bedroom, hoping his cuddle would help him. Meanwhile, Namjoon being guilty of what he did and even what he hadn't done, guilt was swallowing him alive. Thinking that he has been cheating on hwasa, his fiancé. That's unfair to her.

On the weekend he decided to go to Seoul to see her fiancé, he couldn't carry the guilt anymore, it was too heavy on his pure heart. He was going through many things, but nobody noticed him... That's where he's incorrect.

Four days passed he hadn't seen Jungkook, but he had been missing continuously. A glance of the boy can relax his desperate desire. Hopelessly, He never believed God ever going to listen to his wishes and fulfil them. Nevertheless, it was his lucky day, or he was Lucky he couldn't believe it when he was exiting his cabin and entered in elevator.

There are five people in the elevator, including Jeon Jungkook. WTF! Their eyes met. A person comes out and Namjoon gets in the elevator. Jungkook is behind him.

Taehyung had approached Jimin to get information about Jungkook however Jimin hesitated to say anything and ignored the subject to make him believe in his words he had to share the condition of his elder brother. How Namjoon has been terrified and distressed this day, and somehow he acknowledged it's related to Jungkook.

And when Taehyung didn't get the shocked reaction from Jimin that he was expecting he was stunned.

" Don't tell me you know about them, What the hell... From when?" Taehyung asked.

" Just a few days heretofore, Jungkook told me," Jimin told him, calmly.

" Okay! Can you look at me when I'm talking to you? " Taehyung said as Jimin kept looking away, and Taehyung knew why he was doing that. He's been angry with him since he fired Jungkook.

" Just ask directly what you want to know... Maybe there is a more way to mess up Jungkook's life. " Jimin said, facing him.

" He deserved. "

" Then why are worried about your Boss? He's also deserved shit. " Jimin said stopping ahead.

" Jimin-shi you need to reach your mouth. Don't forget, you're talking shit about my brother. I did what was right. What Jungkook deserved. Don't compare him with my brother. I just wondered what he had done this time that Hyung again going through what has already, and it's fucking intolerance for me. I thought you were the honest person who would help me, but I was wrong." Taehyung felt breathless, yelling in at him so furiously. He steps ahead and adds bitterly, "I was so wrong thinking that you are my friend. "

Surprisingly, he gets punched in the face and as a reaction, he also raises his fist at his Jimin but he halts at the moment when he notices Jimin is scared instead he's waiting for it consciously.