32.Chapter

Jungkook melted against him, being submissive and intimate, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck as he pressed up against him. Namjoon wrapped an arm around his slim waist before tangling his other hand in his wet hair and angling his face to kiss him.

Namjoon definitely hadn't expected Jungkook to be this submissive at the same time domestic, but he wasn't complaining. He pulled him closer, purposely ignoring the little voice that told him to stop. Jungkook was obviously enjoying this.

Namjoon pressed his lips to kiss gently, but Jungkook immediately opened his mouth like a hungry dog to devour his mouth, taking the lead. Keen to mix their saliva, suck his plump lips until it swollen. Namjoon playing with his hair turned him on.

Jungkook's mind went blank, so he just lets Jungkook have him, do whatever and how wished to lead this fire igniting inside them. He moved to his chin, then his neck, he bit there and Namjoon cursed, feeling the pain of his sharp teeth digging on the sensitive skin.

Jungkook pulled back to breathe, to look at a mess Joon from a heated kiss, to grip his wrist and walk to the car then press on the door of the car.

" I don't like this fucking t-shirt."

Jungkook said mischievously and took it off and the elder let him then again went back kiss him. Jungkook has kisses enough to be good at it however he wants to be great while kissing Namjoon, though.

Namjoon holding his and squeezing the muscles.

Jungkook wonders how much kissing is too much. On their first official day as boyfriends. He let Namjoon breath for a moment and trailed kisses down his neck to his chest. Suddenly feel Jungkook realized that Namjoon was trying to unbutton his so he assisted him.

Once Jungkook's shirt was off, Nam's hands started roaming up and down his back and shoulders, never staying in one place for too long. Jungkook ran his hands down Namjoon's front, delighting in the feel of his chest through his fingers.

The elder's hands passed his hands over Jungkook's nipples, tweaking them as he went by, which got a reaction out of him. Jungkook pressed his hips into elder's s and ground for a moment before pulling back and gasping into his shoulder.

Namjoon spurred on by this, brought Jungkook's mouth back to devour it and continued grinding into him. Pretty soon they are holding on to each other for dear life and as they both were hard, Keen to feel something around it and cum.

He looks up at him for permission

" Jungkook."

" I want to."

" But you have never done it... I mean, you don't know."

" Then be my first." Jungkook requested because he's not going to seize even he resisted anyway. Although, it would be unfair if you took advantage of his concern and demand for their second exceptional night. The elder wasn't convinced yet, but he nodded, since he didn't mean to upset his boyfriend.

Jungkook unbuckled his belt and the elder straightened his posture to not lose his balance while leaning on the car. It's uncomfortable and challenging for Jungkook, but he will give his best to please him. Honestly, it's thrilling.

Jungkook gripped the waistband of his pant with the underwear, then pulled it down in one slide. Namjoon raised his feet to take it off, now standing completely naked. The elder cock twitched, noticing how Jungkook was staring at him, at his crotch.

" Don't Stare ..."

" Huh?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. Hands keen to touch.

" Don't just stare. Do something....umm touch me." Namjoon begged. Damn. Jungkook wants to worship his body, him.
It's unbelievable and insane how they started their journey and how it's going on. A miracle existed for Jungkook.