3.Chapter

When Jungkook was silently coming from Tae's bedroom he saw the man he didn't wish to see in the morning. Namjoon was watering his plants. He stopped walking and stood there like a statue.

Namjoon finished watering his plants and when he turned he saw Jungkook standing there. Looking at him. They made eye contact but were interrupted by a servant.

" Sir, the breakfast is ready. "

" Yeah, I am coming," NJ said and left. Pretending like he was not staring at him. Like he was not happy seeing him in the morning. Like Jungkook doesn't exist. Jungkook did the same as well.

Jungkook was happy that he hadn't seen the man for half a day at the office because he didn't get questioned about why you were staring at him. So it was good not to face him until getting called to Namjoon cabin.

Jungkook came to Namjoon's cabin because he called him for some emergency. He walked away upset from his cabin because before he had been rude to him in the office.

" May I come in sir? "JK asked.

"Yeah come in. " He read some files.

" Take a seat. So this is the file you submitted in the morning. There are countless mistakes, do it properly without any mistakes. Got it."

" But sir how can I do it now? My duty is over"

" You have to do it today. Before I leave kindly don't forget that you're an employee rather than someone's friend."

" Oh," Namjoon noticed what just Jungkook realized.

" But boss. I have already submitted my leave application to the manager and he kindly accepted the application. " Jungkook said.

" But I didn't Jungkook. I need the file on time before I leave."

He stood up from the chair.

" Joon you're taking it personally. I know why are you stopping me. Just because I rejected you I was in love with her. That's the fucking reason still you hate me. Isn't it the reason?"

" I am taking it personally. I am stopping you because I know the pain when you love, and then they don't love you back. But it seems like you really want to go there and see her getting engaged with another man. "

" Joon She's my best friend. " He tried to resist.

" Just get lost already, Jeon Jungkook."

Suddenly, Jungkook feels something hurt. He clutches his wrist in pain and tears swell up in his eyes. Namjoon notices his eyes. But before he can say anything, Jungkook walks out of the cabin and walks away.

He was feeling so many emotions at the same time for a single person. Jungkook was Guilty of being a bad person by playing with Joon's feelings when they were staying at the same University just because Lisa dared him. He was so blind in love with her. But karma backfired on him. Today, he was feeling the pain that he gave to Joon two years before.

Jungkook reaches his cabin and jihyo is searching for something in his cabin when she found she opens the door and sees Jungkook a little hushed up he sits on his chair and throws the file on the table in frustration. Jihyo thinks what happened.

" Oh ho, angry man what happened, ummmmmm Let me guess, the boss said something rudely. Am I right?"

" Right, the fucking arrogant asked me to rearrange this file."

" Aren't you going to attend your friend's engagement? You said you're taking half leave today ?"

"I did, but this file. Jihyo can you please help with this? If you help me, I will give you a treat tomorrow. "