29.Chapter

Jimin and Jungkook call it a day in the afternoon and exits the building as they had to be arrived at the club where Kim Namjoon threw a Bachelor party for his younger brother, and they were invited, obviously. Thankfully, they had cut their hair already on weekend so they don't have to worry about Jimin confuse on deciding what put for the Party even though have nice outfits.

" You don't getting me. I don't want to appear like a poor soul. There will be so many people, especially rich people." Jimin complained making sad face.

" You're not going to look poor even you walk in the street naked, Hyung."

" Haha ...not funny." Jimin was serious and not moving from the bed while glaring at the clothes Jungkook had selected yet Jimin was confused.

" Wait here ..."

" What..."

" Just wait..."

Jungkook said and rushed to his bedroom, he opened his cupboard and pull out a white shirt and black leather jacket, although his pant would be fit for him so will ask him to adjust with his ripped jeans.

Thankfully, Jimin with hesitation accepted it and gets ready. Meanwhile, Namjoon texted Jungkook if he should send a driver to pick them, but he refused this time because his mom has been suspecting him things he hadn't done yet.

" Are you going to keep smiling while looking at the phone screen or will you get ready too?"

" Ahhh Hyung. Sure. I will be quick."
Jungkook said, getting off the bed and rushing towards the door.

Jimin was waiting for him in the living with Mr. Kim watching movie. They have informed about the party already, so they have to worry about now.

"Hyung... I'm ready. Let's Go."

Jimin widened his eyes in surprise. Seriously, Jeon Jungkook has good sense in fashion. He winked at him mischievously and Jimin grinned not too openly as his dad was sitting beside him.

" You look handsome...."

" He's born handsome. After he's my son."

" Definitely uncle." Jimin said to his Mr. Kim, then looked at Jungkook.

" Let's go."

" Dad don't wait for us. We would be late. Bye." Jungkook said to his father.

" I understand but try to be little soon. Break a leg."

" Thank you, dad." He hugged his father and also putting an effort stood up with the support of crutch. He patted his back.

It took them half hour to reach the club and twenty minutes extra to threw away their hesitation to enter the club. They were passing the crowd of people when his phone rang in his pocket. He pulled out it and its Kim Taehyung so he picked it.

" Hello! " He put his middle finger in his left ear due to the music, so he can focus on the voice of Taehyung.

" Hey I'm here ..... Looked at your right corner...."

" What? Sorry I didn't hear you."
Jungkook said looking around and Jimin patiently standing beside him. He has texted Jihyo and Hana that had already arrived.

" Just wait. I'm coming"

" I can't..."

Tooooont. He hanged up the call and walked toward them. They looked around but barely could find him, the crowd real had raised the roof. Then all in once Jungkook was pulled in a hug. It's Taehyung. Jimin hugged him as well.

Jungkook eyes were searching for his lover while Jimin was busy in having conversation with tae. He could ask about him, but then It will become awkward and tae will tease him. After a moment get by Tae's colleagues and cousin brothers also arrived at the club.