35.Chapter

Jungkook tried to talk to her kindly and reveal his identity however he was failed. She was stubbornly denied to talk about it. Giving up he suggested the elder to inform about her to police station; otherwise he's going put himself in trouble.

“ I think you're right. That's the only solution."

Regardless, Namjoon had to inform her that he's calling the police and get out of the room, but he didn't call anyone considering it wouldn't be helpful for her. He wondered if tried, maybe she will open up. He saw Jungkook rushing out of the room and walking toward him.

Namjoon asks him if Aira told him anything about his family or his boyfriend. He tells him that his father doesn't accept their relationship and demands her to have an abortion.
Also updates him that his boyfriend was working in their company, and he was an employee. After knowing about them her father fired him and made sure the boy didn't get any job in any company. They also warned him to not meet her.

Namjoon rubs his forehead and sits on the nearest chair, he feels dizzy. Jungkook joins him and hugs him from the side, caressing his back.

“ Joon..... I think you should inform the police about her. She can attempt suicide again and you'll to blame. The way she was describing her father… I don't think they are very dangerous."

Namjoon clenched his jaw.

He carefully listened to him and Jungkook is also right in perspective.

“The doctor discharged her, and we can't let her go…. I can't. Jungkook, she needed help to support. I'm going to try my best to assist her. Otherwise, I will regret my whole life.”

“ But Joon.,."

“Maybe her father will realize what he has done is a mistake. Potentially he will accept her with her child. After all, she's his daughter, his blood”.

Jungkook looked here and there.

Once again, he gave up!

“ So what should we do now? We can't leave her lonely. What if she tries to kill herself again."

“You're right. Possibly, it will be good if we take her with us for today. We'll see what we can do tomorrow. “

' What? That's fucking risky.'

Jungkook stands up, offering his hand to him. Namjoon holds his hand and gets up. He winches in back pain.

“ Are you okay? What happened? “

“ Nothing to worry about. Just my back hurting because I slept sitting on the chair. “

“ Oh, that's not good, though. “

“ You stay with her, I will collect the discharge papers. “

“ Yeah. Of course. “

Namjoon collected the discharge papers and took her to Kim's mansion. Where the family were waiting for him. Of course, they were surprised to see a girl and Jungkook with him. They sat to actually discuss the mess was going on. Mr. Kim kind of seemed aggressive.

“ Care to explain. What's going on."
Mr. Kim said.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and he nodded. Always there to support him.

Namjoon began to explain everything that happened.

Aira Choi didn't even look at them in the eyes in shame until Iseul knelt in front of her, embraced her and give her comfort.

Mr. Kim ordered Shiyang to show her a bedroom and provide whatever she needed. Namjoon decided to stay at home. Iseul promised her that she support her and Taehyung looked very proud at his wife. Aira watches and wishes for the same love from his boyfriend, but it's impossible.