40.Chapter

Jungkook let out a small groan as the sunlight touched his face. He pulled up the cover on his face to shield himself from it and get that extra five minutes of sleep. But the sun seemed to be in a bright mood today. He grumbled as he sat up straight, yawning, still not completely awake. His eyes fell on Namjoon sleeping on the other side of the mat. His lips parted.

Namjoon was snoring lightly, mouth a bit open.

' Handsome and also kind of cute.'
Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair.

" How on earth he's the Kim Namjoon aka RM, fucking iconic businessman." he wondered as he slides aside the cover from his body and he noticed that his hand was on Namjoon's grip.
He made effort to free his hand from his grip, but his hold tightened, and he began murmur in sleep.

Jungkook stayed still for a moment.
The sunlight was annoying him, but he couldn't help him. Namjoon would have slept more, but his slumber interrupted by the set-up alarm on Namjoon's phone. He blinks few time then looked at him, at first surprised since he couldn't recall how they're next to each other.

“ Joon... Good morning." Jungkook wishes, a bit shyly. However, sifted his on top of him? "Morning... umm. I hope your back doesn't hurt, or does it?” Jungkook sifted their position by getting on top of him.

“ Yup, but it was romantic to sleep with you... here." He mumbled against his shirt, absentmindedly pressing a kiss on his chest.

" I could give a massage if you don't mind.” Namjoon asked far too quickly with far too much enthusiasm. He tried to lean up, which did not go well, as he immediately toppled back down gracelessly because the younger pushed him down.

" Not yet... I'm going to shower, would you like to join?" Jungkook said with a shy smile. Not that Jungkook was complaining, but he doesn't give bad taste in his mouth. He can devour his mouth after he freshened up. Jungkook tried to lift his body Namjoon
used the opportunity to wrap a leg around Namjoon’s waist, to stop him.

“ Joon ..."

" Do you remember how we spend the night?"

" Of course, how can I forget our first date? It was remarkable."

" That's a relief to know." Namjoon smiled at him. He really wanted to kiss and that appeared in his eyes. " I want my morning forehead kiss." He said, and a big smile appeared on the elder's face. He held by his neck and Jungkook leaned down, closing his eyes to feel the cold touch of his plump lips.

Their silly moment we're interrupted by a phone buzzing on the table in the silent. Namjoon released his hold on him, and he stood up to pick it up. It was Jimin, his bestie.
He informed him, and he said, " I'm waiting in the bathroom.." then he left.

However, Jungkook couldn't join him in the bathroom since he was speaking with Jimin nice thirty minutes then he remembered the dishes they hadn't washed just put them in the sink to wash due to a drunk Jungkook was impatient.

Hence, he washed them than went to the bedroom where Namjoon was standing in front of the mirror drying his hair. He is standing there in a white towel. He noticed he put his phone on charge.

Namjoon turned around.

Before he would be mad at him, Jungkook explained his reasons.

“ I'm sorry I was .."

" No worries, the bathroom is all yours. I have put the basic things you need, but it will be good if you check."

" Thank you." Jungkook said and entered in bathroom without any delay and there's everything he needed.
Jungkook didn't waste much time in the bathroom. When he came out wearing a bathrobe, Namjoon was folding his outfit that he had gifted him last night. He forgot to bring them with him.