22.Chapter

Time stopped for a moment for them, or is they have been glued to each other for a minute?

Thankfully, Taehyung didn't come to disturb them.

Taehyung is upset with his Hyung because he found out by himself, which was accidental. He would have reacted differently if his Hyung had informed him directly as similarly, he told him about his girlfriend.

Time went by and it began to dark.

Half of the employees had already.

Once again Namjoon entered Tae's cabin to clear things out however Taehyung stubbornly said, "I'm busy so not right now."

Taehyung was upset until now with his Hyung yet he checked if his Hyung is functioning. Jihyo said, "Boss already left an hour ago." He was glad to know because he always had to insist he doesn't work late.

Nevertheless, he was surprised when Shiyang told him that Namjoon hadn't arrived yet. So he had to call him when he didn't arrive until nine o'clock. Unfortunately, he didn't receive his calls even it's kept ringing.

" Relax, Kim Taehyung. He must be fucking with Jungkook. Relax. " He murmured to himself keeping the phone on charge he lay down and tried to sleep, but he couldn't.

He again went to check his Hyung bedroom with hope, but he wasn't there. Yet.

" What if he's not with Jungkook."

"Fucking No...."

Negative thoughts began to pop into his head. He called Jimin, and he received his call on the second ring.
He asked him where Jungkook was. And Jimin told him that Jungkook's sitting next to him, they were watching a movie.

Then Tarhyung felt guilty and nervous, so he dialed the number of the watchman in their guesthouse and gladly he was there. Taehyung didn't waste time and went to see his brother.

His blood was boiling. What kind of childish behavior it is? What he's doing in the guesthouse, alone? Numerous thoughts ran through his mind while he was driving fast.

He reached the guesthouse and the watchman opened the gate. Tae smiled at him as he barely came here. He rushed inside and there were his Hyung sitting on the sofa while holding a wine bottle, he had finished one already.

He Hyung looked at him apologetically. His eyes are swollen, did his Hyung cry before he came here? His coat is thrown on the floor his tie is loose and his hair little messy. He looks so worn out. So devastated and it's due to his ignorance.

" Tae... You are here ?"Namjoon maintained to stand up, somehow. "I...I knew you would come ... Ahh." Namjoon bumped his knees on the coffee table when his about a step ahead to reach his younger brother.

" Hyung . " He rushed to his Hyung made him sit down and rubbed the spot where hit himself. Namjoon still holding the bottle, leaning on the sofa stared fondly at his brother and smiled.

He took a few sips, but ultimately Taehyung snatched the bottle from him and kept it on the coffee table.

" Hyung! No more alcohol." Taehyung said. He took off his Hyung shoes. Then glared at him saying" And no more secrets."

" Tae... Hyung is sorry. "

" You should be ... Nevertheless, you're forgiven."

They'll talk tomorrow. Right there, Namjoon needed a slumber.

Namjoon woke up late in the morning with a light headache. He rubbed his eyes and he looked at the surrounding, and he realized he isn't in his bedroom of Kim mansion. Then he remembers the scene of last night However, he relaxed as at thought that now Tae will talk to him.