21.Chapter

He has the strength to free himself. He gripped his both legs and stepped back. " We haven't kissed a fourth time. Fuck. What the fuck you have been thinking. If you're trying to set yourself in my life again, taking the opportunity then you're making a mistake. Don't make things complicated. Please. Can't you simply just be an employee and behave like others do ... "

He was completely disgruntled by the way harshly his boss was uttering the words. He was hoping things would be easy and clear for him now, as he's single immediately. Nobody is going to marry him. The problem is that Kim Namjoon doesn't want to be easy, submissive, and heroic.

Jungkook stood up and stepped closer.

" No. I can't act like the others, and you get it exactly why. " Jungkook said.

" I doubt ...Do I? An employee gets in his boss's cabin without his fucking permission and inquires about his personal life and personal relationships. And crucially kisses me...I don't get Jungkook."

Is Kim Namjoon acting idiotic, or he's a dumb ass. Didn't he already confess his feelings?

Jungkook getting frustrated.

He looked left and right, biting his lips.

Conceivably, Namjoon wants to hear it again, this time without about another person, about hwasa. He will not put on a second thought and will listen to his heart this time.

Jungkook stepped back, hitting the desk. He rubbed his face...

" Because I love you" Jungkook shrieked. Namjoon eyes on him. " I...I care for you, Joon. Even if you despise me, I love you."

Jungkook spoke out with devastation as he conceded he would be furthermore rejected as before even though his confession was truthful and pure.

Namjoon frowned at him. Jungkook looked down at the floor, his confidence, oops overconfident scattered on the floor. He clenches his jaw and Jungkook doesn't stand there for a second longer to be insulted by His boss's silent glare. He walked their steps but was stopped. Namjoon gripped his arms and pushed him toward the desk.

Standing chest to chest, both the men were furious at each other.

" Are you in love with me? Jeon Jungkook."

What's fuck wrong with him?

"Did I speak in the Spanish language that you don't get it?" Jungkook squirmed in his tight hold.

"I ain't going to repeat. Are you ....in love with me? Please. Tell me dammit" This time Namjoon asked with curiosity.

" Yes. I'm in love with you. Joon."

Namjoon cupped Jungkook's face and smashed his plump lips with his, roughly. Jungkook pushed him an inch and looked at him.

" Joon ...."

Jungkook didn't get to speak further as Namjoon smashed his lip with his again, but he noticed Namjoon smile with his dimple popping. He closed his eyes and relaxed. It seems Jungkook gets over the shock of it and presses harder against his lips and starts to move them and slowly, but surely, they are kissing and Jungkook feels like he's in an otherworldly dimension.

He feels lightheaded when Namjoon grabs his waist and pulls him towards him so that there isn't an inch separating them, and he almost blacks out when he gently pries Jungkook's mouth open where he's softly kissing him.

' Mission successful!'

Namjoon took his soft bottom lip into his mouth and then immediately pressed both of his lips against his top lip. He didn't know what he expected, but he certainly didn't expect Namjoon to be this much of a good kisser. Perhaps because he hasn't kissed a man ever.