42.Chapter

Namjoon was worried about how he'll make it nice for his boyfriend. However, Jungkook was excited to finally move to next term. Jungkook was waiting for him in the Guesthouse since the Watchman doesn't stop him and Namjoon already provided him the duplicate keys to him in lunch break.

He took a shower after confirming that Namjoon was on the way to the Guesthouse, also that he will stop at a shop and also at a restaurant to bring takeout. However, Jungkook advised to cancel it.

Jungkook used extra time in the shower than he uses in daily life. Cleaning himself properly only for his boyfriend. He smartly has brought his clothes from home so he can display his milky thighs and smooth chest. Otherwise, Namjoon hands him his oversize hoodies or his shirts.

He was confused whether he should use moisture on his body or not, and that's when he heard footsteps down the living room. He left the moisturizer bottle on the side and hurried to open the locked door of the room. And there Namjoon ascend the stairs.

" Hii... Damn. Jungkook"

He mumbled in his husky voice. He froze in his place when Jungkook looked at him, his deep and husky voice always did things to him, turning him on in ways even he could not explain. For a second, Namjoon thought of ripping that shirt off his body and decorating his chest, neck, and belly with love bites.

" Joon... Oh my god."

Calling his name, he rushed to hug him then placed a kiss on his cheek.
Namjoon couldn't hug him back as he was holding a carry bag and pizza box even Jungkook told him to cancel it, but he ignored

He was hyped!

Jungkook pulled back and took the bag and box from him and walked ahead while telling him what he did since he had arrived here. Eagerness was clearly added in his speech.

Namjoon blushing behind him, let me mention that his gaze was fixed on his ass. Hence, Jungkook mission was successful. That's the reason he wore shorts and a shirt.

" Okay, I will take a shower. Wait for me ..."

Namjoon said and Jungkook agreed with pleasure. Before Namjoon can move from his spot, Jungkook hurried to open the closet and pull out a towel and bathrobe. He handed him.

" Ah Jungkook... Do you forget the underwear? "

" Nope." Jungkook shook his head childishly. " Why put on underwear when ultimately you're going to be naked. Right?"

Jungkook doesn't have filter even when he's sober. Damn. Jungkook roles his tongue around his inside cheek.

Brat!

" Yeah! Right."

Namjoon brushed his teeth and washed his mouth properly. Dude, even checked he's smelling bad, but he wasn't. The cold water was drenching his body and felt a cool however the seductive Jungkook was flashing in his mind, which caused a boner, unfortunately he would rather not take care of it. Not in the bathroom, not today.

He dried himself and put on the bathrobe and walked out while rubbing the towel on his hair. He opened the door and there was Jungkook lay down flat on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

Namjoon noticed that Jungkook had already kept the stuff he brought on the nightstand beside the bed. Condoms, lube and the fucking toy.

" Jungkook..."

Jungkook roles to side, hearing his voice. He wasn't facing him. Hence, Namjoon worriedly walked to the bed
climbed on the bed and sat conveniently.

Jungkook closed his, tightly.

He's clenching his thighs and rubbing his feet.

" Jungkook? Are you scared? We don't have to do anything if you're terrified. We can eat and talk like we do."