14.Chapter

The next morning wakes up too late in the morning when he hears a something broken sound. He rubbed his eyes and when his vision got clear he spoke up.

" Shiyang ... What did you drop this early morning? Is it my expensive bottle of wine? I will fire you if you have broken that...?"

The elder's eyes widened, and he rubbed them to clear his vision. "Fucking shit! I'm still tipsy. You know what Shiyang? You look like Jungkook .one of my employees.ah forget it. Tell me how you broke my expensive wine bottle. Huh?"

Jungkook looked away clutching the washcloth he brought to clean the table where his boss had messed, but somehow the bottle slipped from his grip and broke into pieces, and he woke up his boss.

" Boss... You're not tipsy. I'm Jungkook, Your employee but now your servant."

What the fuck? Namjoon looked stunned. He doesn't know how to react or say what. Jungkook is here in front of him, watching his boss in the messiest condition. The elder felt ashamed and guilty meanwhile Jungkook didn't think twice and began cleaning the mini table as it was his work now.

' What I have missed?'

The elder wants to move and asks Jungkook who the hell told him to do this shits, but he deeply acknowledged It's whose Idea. He still remembered how Taehyung had hit a boy when the boy only punched his Hyung's cycle and made his Hyung cry.

Namjoon gets off the bed and wears his slippers.

Jungkook hushed when a piece cut his palm, but he didn't stop collecting the pieces and his boss watched silently. Namjoon suddenly felt the need to ask about Shiyang, who was their servant, when Jungkook was about to open the door and shut it quickly.

" Where is Shiyang ?"

" In the garden."

Thud! Jungkook shut the door and left.

Shiyang has been working for a year, Shiyang's father has been working for their family since Namjoon was a kid, so he always respected him as an uncle but when the elder died, he took his father's place and from then.

So, he must have turned off the music and taken off his boots as always. However, he's still wearing the clothes he had worn last night, which means the servant didn't change or take off his clothes. He knows that he doesn't feel comfortable sleeping while wearing clothes. He must have other work to do.

Taehyung decided to fire Jungkook on his own but giving the younger servant a job was too much. Now Jungkook was getting pissed. His head aches, though.

So he went to the kitchen. There are two persons, Jungkook and Minnie, the maid. Jungkook is peeling potatoes and that scene makes him furious.

" Minnie... Where is my black coffee? You know, I can't start my day without drinking coffee. How can you forget it."

Namjoon is damn sure they shivered head to toe hearing his harsh words, but they didn't turn around to face him or say anything.

" I'm sorry, sir. Your coffee will be in your room in a minute."

" Good," Namjoon said and went back to his room.

She gave Jungkook coffee in flasks and a coffee cup because she knows Namjoon must be in the washroom and if the coffee gets cold he's going to be angry about it too. As expected, Namjoon was in the washroom, so he waited to pour him coffee.

Jungkook didn't look at him when his boss came out from the washroom, he already guessed his arrival when the sound of the water hitting the tiles paused, so prepared himself to not turn around immediately when his boss came out.