38.Chapter

Jungkook eyes widened, witnessing the arrangement

Jungkook eyes widened, witnessing the arrangement. A surprised “wow” slipped from his mouth. Namjoon, who was standing behind him, hooked his head on his shoulder and asked with his husky voice, “Do you like it?”

“ Holy shit! Joon, I love it. It's astonishing. No! You're astonishing. It's perfect!" Jungkook admitted turning around. Jungkook tries to look confident even if his insides are feeling like they are melting. He hugged him then pulled back kiss him on the cheek.

Namjoon frowned. “ That's it?"

“ Don't be greedy." Jungkook slapped him on his chest.

“ Wait a moment…"

“ Now what left …"

Namjoon came back holding a bouquet of red roses for him. “ This for you." Jungkook received it but shook his head as corrected him" for us “the elder led him ahead to sit and looked here and there.

“ Joon ….what are you searching for?”

“ The remote control. Don't want to listen to music. Umm! Romantic songs?"

Jungkook blushed. His eyes are shining with joy. His mind is blank only the concept of them being together, nothing else. He was overwhelmed and proud that they're dating. It's a dream come true which he never hoped to be fulfilled if we analyzed their beginning.

Kim Namjoon intends to provide his best to this and this relationship. This relationship was a real thing. He wasn't compromising. Which meant it was serious to him. He’d never wanted to be with anyone else, he was always in love with Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up when he noticed the remote under the table, which must dropped accidentally. He was still holding the bouquet, smelling the fragrance. He turned the device ON and his phone was connected he looked at him to ask his favorite song, but that wouldn't sound good so he showed his favorite playlist. Certainly, Jungkook was agreed and impressed with his taste in music.

Namjoon brought a well decorated cake to cut and that made Jungkook emotional, but he didn't express it since doesn't want to ruin it. Namjoon took a piece to feed him, so Jungkook also feed him.

“ Yummy…" Jungkook sucked the rest of cake was glued to his fingers and the elder's gaze fixed on his seductive activity.

' Such a tease.' Namjoon said in mind.

And Jungkook smirked.

Namjoon sat down on the carpet, leaning the cushion. Jungkook stared at him Fondly.